Boles Elementary School 4

Posted October 03, 2008
We recently transferred from Forney ISD, which is an exemplary school district. My child has had an excellent transition to Boles and absolutely loves it. Additionally, based on the tools our teacher has to work with, she is doing a terrific job keeping the kids on task. She is always willing to talk to me and work with me to ensure he is getting the attention that is needed. Lastly, the class size is 14 to 15 and is very manageable for the teacher and one on one attention.

Boles Elementary School 1

Posted September 07, 2008
There are too many children, not enough textbooks for all of them, and the teachers pay no attention to the child's individual needs!

Boles Elementary School 4

Posted October 01, 2007
This is a very small school and I feel that the teachers and staff do the best with what they have to work with. My chilren are always taken care of and receive additional help when needed. Everyone at this school is like one big happy family.

Boles Elementary School 1

Posted May 03, 2007
- a former student

Boles Elementary School 5

Posted January 10, 2006
Our granddaughter has attended Boles for the past two years and we are extremely pleased with the school. We like the size of the school and the fact that all schools (pre-K, kindergarten, elementary, middle and high school) are on the same campus. It's like a small town. Our granddaughter sees high school kids that she attends church with and the teachers seem to know all the children. We like the discipline, the fact that the dress code is enforced. The teachers really care about these children and show concern regarding difficulties they may be having. I feel perfectly comfortable letting our granddaughter's teacher know if I have a concern about anything at school. I have always received answers to questions promptly. The academic programs seem to be of the highest quality. Most parents are involved in PTO and are frequently at the school for different activities.

Boles Elementary School
9777 Farm to Market 2101, Quinlan, TX  75474
Last modified Boles Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boles Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top