Posted September 19, 2012
Qisd is alot better than when I went there, I have found that problem children=Problem parents= problems in the school we would be better off it these parents would withdraw their kids and allow the others to learn.

C B Thompson Middle School 1

Posted June 24, 2012
Horrible School system, the entire district.. The administration care about taking care of there own much more than the edcation of the of the students they are paid to educate. Cronyism at its max while district maintains its "academically uneceptable" rating from the state.

Posted April 16, 2010
To the first review, I have to disagree. There is tons of help; math offers before and after school tutoring, as does reading. Those are really the only two subjects a student suffers in. If your son faced no issues, maybe it was just your daughter.

C B Thompson Middle School 4

Posted May 24, 2009
Great school! Great administration! Most of the teachers are good and care about the education of the students. Administration stays on top of things and is quick to address problems when they arise. They expect the best from students and staff. We need more parent involvement.

Posted December 10, 2008

Posted August 01, 2008

C B Thompson Middle School 2

Posted March 28, 2008
My son is a 6th grader in Thompson and my experience this far has been pretty disappointing. There are a handful of great teachers that I am thanful for. For the most part I sense that they push the kids to be 'average'...if your're a C student that's okay because your passing...just do what it takes to make sure you pass. In my expericence you're only going to get what you expect when it comes to children this age. They still need goals, guidence and encouragement...that's why they're still called 'children'. My hope is that things will take a turn soon.

Posted October 31, 2007
i loved this school and the ppl there

Posted April 20, 2007
- a former student

C B Thompson Middle School 0

Posted November 09, 2005
My daughter attends this school and has nothing but problems. This school has gone down from a few years ago, My son attended Thompson before going to High School and encountered no problems. If you are thinking about enrolling your child in this school, you may want to think again. As far as academics in school, no help is really offered when a student is struggling. Parent involvment Looks to be a big ZERO, That is why our kids are turning out the way they are.

C B Thompson Middle School
423 Panther Path, Quinlan, TX  75474
Last modified C B Thompson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
C B Thompson Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top