Bad
Good

I graduated from this school and back then things were not as bad as they are now. I believe that if the teachers, principal and all the staff in general would worry as much about these childrens education instead of trying so hard to enforce the dress code things would be different. I see very little involvment from parents because as a parent of a 10 grader I can honestly say there is very little communication between the school and the parents. Last year my son had 16 unexcused absences but now because he wasn't attending it was because he was moved to another class and the schedule was never changed. Basically they didn't know or care where he was until I brought it up. these ppl are in it for the pay check and nothing else.

There's a cool new 2-story building and it's got all the intelligent teachers and coaches you could have.

I went to this school and I can say that this school is a great enviornment to grow up in. The students who are troublemakers are the result of bad parenting and they should be dealt with accordingly. I can prouldy say that I was a top graduate and now a good college student. The only complaint is the dress code, because the teachers do tend to over-enforce the issue rather that continue with the lesson. I don't care if one of the other students has his shirt untucked, bald head, or not shaven. I only cared about getting my education and getting out. Maybe these parents should take responsibilties for their child's flaws.

Raymodville High School Lacks Teacher-To Administration Involvement There Is no Consequence when the student goes to the office its more of a Vacation from class than a consequence. Further More The Teachers Are More Concered In There Athletic Player to help out any of there other students. And Finally there is no disiplinery action for teache miss conduct.

I just dropped out of this school last year and opted to do home schooling instead . To be honest , most of the staffs only fault was being arrogant and having a odd inability to admit there own faults . They spend most of the class time worrying over dress code rather then actually teaching the course . It is said at this school that a dress code violation is distracting but the only thing I ever found distracting was a teachers eccentric attempt to stop a lesson over whether or not a back pack may fit the code or not . Another fault is mundane use of school funds. Over all this school and district needs new and better management .

I have been going to the school as of late and the only thing I see wrong is not much parent involvement. I think the administration is doing the best they can. I cant blame teachers for students that go to school with phones,i pods and generally a bad attitude.

Last modified Raymondville High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.