Bad
Good

Posted January 07, 2016
MY DAUGHTER DID SO GREAT AT EASTRIDGE ELEMENTARY. THEY ARE SO INVOLVED AND ON TOP OF YOUR CHILDS NEEDS. WE MOVED FROM RED OAK BUT DESPERTLY LOOKING TO MOVE BACK. OUR DAUGHTER CHANGED A LOT FROM MOVING HER. GREAT SCHOOL.

Posted April 24, 2015
I love this school. I can not emphasize love enough. We just moved here from Ohio and it was a big step for my children, who are attending ERE in Pre K and Third grade. The teachers are above and beyond caring and have made this transition so smooth for them. My son loves his pre k teachers and my daughter loves her third grade teacher. They have really won me over. I plan on keeping my kids here until it is time to move on to a higher institution. They are like a big family and are always genuine and kind and caring. Love love love Eastridge!!!!!

Posted February 25, 2015
Eastridge is a wonderful school with a dedicated staff. My daughter loves coming to school everyday. She loves her 1st grade teacher and has excelled while being here.

Eastridge Elementary School 1

Posted January 22, 2015
Unfortunately this school has gone downhill. Eastridge used to have a great reputation, not anymore! It is now the LOWEST performing, LEAST desirable elementary school in Red Oak. Nothing is being done to fix it. Avoid at all costs.

Eastridge Elementary School 4

Posted September 12, 2013
Eastridge is indeed a great school for so many reasons. My grandchildren have been going there for the past eight years and they have always like it. They are personable, they care about the students personally. They do pay individual attentions to the students personal needs. They are not just a number. They really do help them with the star test so they can do well in it.

Eastridge Elementary School 4

Posted September 11, 2013
My son loves Eastridge Elementary, and our family has appreciated our relationship with the staff and faculty of the school. We especially have loved the principals' and counselor's consistently active and visible role in the every day working of the school. They really seem to know and love each student. I have two minor critiques. 1) sometimes information coming from the office feels last-minute, but that's infrequent. 2) The teachers are excellent, but they seem fairly traditional in their approaches as a whole. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but I haven't seen much evidence that there's ongoing consideration of new and interesting teaching methods and approaches. On the other hand, I'm pleased that this school hasn't bowed to the CSCOPE machine but has instead integrated the product in the ways it fits best. Overall, my son loves school and is learning, and that's the most important thing.

Posted September 10, 2013
I absolutely love how the staff and students care for my child. She loves EES!

Posted September 10, 2013
My daughter is high fuctioning Autistic and they have gone above an beyond to diagnose and get her the help she needs help her learn. The teachers really care, and all four of my children have attended this elementary. I am proud to have them attend this school.

Posted September 10, 2013
Eastridge Elementary is a great school. My two children attend there and I am very pleased with their academic success. The teachers and staff have done many great things for the students. I am very happy and pleased with Eastridge. They are all amazing and wonderful. Thank you

Posted September 10, 2013
We love our School, Teachers and Staff! Couldnt ask for a better Elementary School! I pray for our school daily that they will continue to be such aspiring people for our children.

Eastridge Elementary School
P O Box 9000, Red Oak, TX  75154
Last modified Eastridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.