Red Oak, TX

Posted September 12, 2013
Eastridge is indeed a great school for so many reasons. My grandchildren have been going there for the past eight years and they have always like it. They are personable, they care about the students personally. They do pay individual attentions to the students personal needs. They are not just a number. They really do help them with the star test so they can do well in it.

Posted September 11, 2013
My son loves Eastridge Elementary, and our family has appreciated our relationship with the staff and faculty of the school. We especially have loved the principals' and counselor's consistently active and visible role in the every day working of the school. They really seem to know and love each student. I have two minor critiques. 1) sometimes information coming from the office feels last-minute, but that's infrequent. 2) The teachers are excellent, but they seem fairly traditional in their approaches as a whole. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but I haven't seen much evidence that there's ongoing consideration of new and interesting teaching methods and approaches. On the other hand, I'm pleased that this school hasn't bowed to the CSCOPE machine but has instead integrated the product in the ways it fits best. Overall, my son loves school and is learning, and that's the most important thing.

Posted September 10, 2013
I absolutely love how the staff and students care for my child. She loves EES!

Posted September 10, 2013
My daughter is high fuctioning Autistic and they have gone above an beyond to diagnose and get her the help she needs help her learn. The teachers really care, and all four of my children have attended this elementary. I am proud to have them attend this school.

Posted September 10, 2013
Eastridge Elementary is a great school. My two children attend there and I am very pleased with their academic success. The teachers and staff have done many great things for the students. I am very happy and pleased with Eastridge. They are all amazing and wonderful. Thank you

Posted September 10, 2013
We love our School, Teachers and Staff! Couldnt ask for a better Elementary School! I pray for our school daily that they will continue to be such aspiring people for our children.

Posted September 10, 2013
As a parent, I am grateful to have a school and staff that I can trust to teach and guide my children. My family and I have been with ROISD for the past two years and have never experienced such exemplary learning and family/teacher oriented schools. I'd like to say thank you to the staff and directors for making this possible.

Posted September 10, 2013
This school is very organized. I love the emails, the txts from my child's class, the phone calls. It helps to keep the parents informed on all the activities and important messages. Theonline access to my child's work. I couldn't ask for anything more. Thanks Eastridge.

Posted September 10, 2013
Eastridge is a great school. The teachers really care about the studets and work with them all the time. I really like the new R time program. We teach our son manners at home, but not every child gets the same lessons. The school has stepped up to not only teach the important academic skills, but they also teach the important manner skills.

Posted May 16, 2011
My son is in kinder at ERE this year and has enjoyed every minute of it! He is also in the G &T pogram and enjoys that as well. I can not say enough about the quality of education I feel my child is getting. I am very pleased and am looking forward to my daughters 1st year there and crossing my fingers she has the same teacher as my son since we already have a good rapport. The staff is caring all the way around even the lunch room staff. The programs there are outstanding and fun for the kids. wonderful things going on there, check it out for yourself and come see whats going on at ERE!!!

Eastridge Elementary School
725 E. Ovilla Rd., Red Oak, TX  75154
Last modified Eastridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top