Bad
Good

I worked at this school as one of the lunch monitors. I promise you the children were monitored and guided, helped and loved. Sure, it's impossible to see each and every thing that happens with that ratio, but we had lots of help from the lunch ladies and the janitors as well. We were lucky to have so many amazing kids and teachers that supported us. I'm glad you loved the school, I miss it! :)

My daughter was transferred to ROE when she was officially diagnosed with PDD-NOS. They have a fantastic Autism program. I truly believe they loved and cared about her. We mover there in 1st grade and we have now moved because we needed a bigger home. The hardest part about leaving RO was leaving such great teachers. If you have a child on the spectrum this is the school for you.

Last year was my sons first year at ROE he was very nervous about attending a new school where he knew absolutely no one but after his first day he absolutely loved it. Now going into the third grade I couldn't be more pleased with the excitement he shows for starting a new school year.

My son is in the autism program at the school. He has been attending since PreK and will be in 4th grade this year. His behavior and self control has improved significantly since he started in 2008. I can't express enough thanks for the teachers and principal for his progress. I certainly hope the Intermediate school will have the same support, understanding, and character building teachers and staff there that this school does!

Highly qualified teachers. My son has been at ROE since Kindergarten and will be going to 4th grade next year. He does very well academically. My only concern is lack of cultural diversity in the curriculum, events and programming.

My kids have went to pre-K and K there...It is a really great school, with the exception of the lunch organization...there is NONE...The kids just do whatever and they are expected to be monitored by 2 lunch monitors...kinda hard when there are 200-250 k graders in there....so??? Otherwise, the teachers seem to really care and my kids both did good in the school....I will say the Pre-K, I do not recommend...on that level the teachers are just really coarse?

This is a great school. My daughter started out here in the third grade and has done great with the transition from another school district. My son started out here in Kindergarten and has just flourished! The teachers are great! They have a great gifted and talented program.

My daughter absolutely loves her teacher! she looks forward to going to school every Monday- Friday! (she tells me every weekend, she can not wait to see her teacher). Mrs Prachyl is very nice and really cares about every one of her students. Thanks Mrs. Prachyl!

Last modified Red Oak Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.