Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My son attended K-2nd grade here, and I couldn't have asked for a better school experience. Mrs McGregor (K) and Ms Murphy (2nd) are the types of teachers most only dream about getting. They made my son LOVE learning and clearly did their part in helping me shape and mold my son into a reading rock star! They made my feel confident that my son was being taken care of and getting the education he should. The school as awhile does a great good at making it feel like one big family. We are moving this summer and the hardest part about leaving is going to be leaving Sheilds Elemnetary. But I am confident in the educational foundation they built for my son.

My kids school is AWESOME! The teachers and staff work really hard and are dedicated to giving the students of Shields Elementary a curriculum that fits their needs to help them grow and be successful in their schooling and understanding of what they are being taught and learning. Knowledge is definitely power and I believe 100% that the staff at Shields is doing their best to provide our kids with the knowledge they need to succeed.

Shields Elementary is a wonderful school. The teachers and other staff are great. My kids love going to school there.

The transformative power of an effective teacher is something almost all of us have experienced and understand on a personal level. If we were particularly fortunate, we had numerous exceptional teachers who made school an exciting and interesting place. Those teachers possessed a passion for the subjects that they taught and genuine care for the students with whom they worked. They inspired us to play with ideas, think deeply about the subject matter, take on more challenging work, and even pursue careers in a particular field of study.

The staff is always great about keeping the parents informed. The staff is great with the kids and they make us all feel that with one big family and teamwork we can achieve success together.

My son's school is the amazing. The staff is great and the really care about the children. My son has dyslexia and with the help he gets at Shields Elementary he is still a straight A student.

Shields is the greatest school because they have a wonderful staff of very educated teachers who have lots of experience. The principal Mrs. North is very dedicated to making all of the students very comfortable she makes sure that there zero tolerance for bullies is enforced. I just love the school very much.

Shields Elementary is a great school filled with caring teachers and staff. They are dedicated to helping students learn and succeed, not only academically but in all areas of life.

I feel 100% confident that teachers and staff at Shields is loooking out for the best interest in my child both academically and safety during school hours. They go above and beyond their job expections to get the best out of every student

I absolutely love this school! Wonderful PTA moms and dads Teachers take a real personal interest in each child.

Last modified Shields Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.