Red Oak, TX

Posted September 18, 2013
My kids school is AWESOME! The teachers and staff work really hard and are dedicated to giving the students of Shields Elementary a curriculum that fits their needs to help them grow and be successful in their schooling and understanding of what they are being taught and learning. Knowledge is definitely power and I believe 100% that the staff at Shields is doing their best to provide our kids with the knowledge they need to succeed.

Posted September 12, 2013
Shields Elementary is a wonderful school. The teachers and other staff are great. My kids love going to school there.

Posted September 11, 2013
The transformative power of an effective teacher is something almost all of us have experienced and understand on a personal level. If we were particularly fortunate, we had numerous exceptional teachers who made school an exciting and interesting place. Those teachers possessed a passion for the subjects that they taught and genuine care for the students with whom they worked. They inspired us to play with ideas, think deeply about the subject matter, take on more challenging work, and even pursue careers in a particular field of study.

Posted September 10, 2013
The staff is always great about keeping the parents informed. The staff is great with the kids and they make us all feel that with one big family and teamwork we can achieve success together.

Posted September 10, 2013
My son's school is the amazing. The staff is great and the really care about the children. My son has dyslexia and with the help he gets at Shields Elementary he is still a straight A student.

Posted September 10, 2013
Shields is the greatest school because they have a wonderful staff of very educated teachers who have lots of experience. The principal Mrs. North is very dedicated to making all of the students very comfortable she makes sure that there zero tolerance for bullies is enforced. I just love the school very much.

Posted September 10, 2013
Shields Elementary is a great school filled with caring teachers and staff. They are dedicated to helping students learn and succeed, not only academically but in all areas of life.

Posted September 10, 2013
I feel 100% confident that teachers and staff at Shields is loooking out for the best interest in my child both academically and safety during school hours. They go above and beyond their job expections to get the best out of every student

Posted September 09, 2013
I absolutely love this school! Wonderful PTA moms and dads Teachers take a real personal interest in each child.

Shields Elementary School 4

Posted September 09, 2013
I have been very pleased with this school thus far! The teachers my child has had thus far has been wonderful!

Shields Elementary School
223 W. Ovilla Road in Glenn Heights, Red Oak, TX  75154
Last modified Shields Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shields Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top