Posted October 16, 2013
i loved it there!! last year was a good yr but fifth was my favorite! i highly recomrnd this school <3 hehe-syd_mun

Posted July 18, 2011
Our son had a fantastic experience at ROI for both 5th & 6th grade. The curricullum was challenging and his teachers were wonderful. The school provided so many great learning opportunities, like Mrs. Halbert's science project using the nearby pond, so cool! This has been a positive learning environment and the teachers here are the best, bar none. If it were left to me, I'd rate this school EXEMPLARY. Kristen Smith

Red Oak Intermediate School 1

Posted January 18, 2010

Red Oak Intermediate School 2

Posted November 16, 2009

Posted March 13, 2009
My son is in his second year at ROI. I can not tell you how happy we have been with the staff and principal there. I have always felt the staff treat the students just like they would their own children. I am involved in PTA and definitely feel the staff is appreciative of the roles of volunteers as well. We will miss ROI when we move up to the junior high next year. Wrenda Freeman

Posted August 08, 2008
i go to red oak intermediate and i have learned so much the previous year.i didnt like a few of my teachers,but still i love roi!mrs.kutch is grreeeaaattt!-kaylyn cole<3

Red Oak Intermediate School 2

Posted August 07, 2008
My son attended 5th grade at ROI. He had a very difficult time with bullies at school and especially on the bus. The buses were contracted out to an individual company and the school officials had no control over the disciplinary actions of the bus officials. In our experience, not enough discipline was given at school or through the bussing system.

Red Oak Intermediate School 0

Posted January 07, 2008
I have a 6th grader at ROI. I like the discipline & the way the curriculum is run. The planners are the greatest things. That is how we, parents can keep up with the daily assignments. The planner is a significant link between parent & teacher. Also, classroom involvement on line is good. The environment is great for my child. I need the teachers to back me up. My child needs the discpline at school,as well as mine at home. The teachers are very good! Mr. K & Mrs. Hayden are standouts!

Red Oak Intermediate School 0

Posted January 01, 2008
We have two kids that attend this school and we have had many negative experiences. The principals and staff run this school like a Military Academy. They have made my kids dread going to school. They use to wake up ready and excited. They get wonderful grades, but the drive and excitement is gone. What happened to being there for the kids?

Red Oak Intermediate School 3

Posted November 21, 2007
I have not had a positive experience with this school. I don't believe this school understands how to work with more than just one type of student. They put all students into one category and need learn how to reach all students. I have also not had good experience working with the staff to accomplish matters. My child has a large group of friends at this school and after chatting with over 10 different families, we've all had several dissapointing stories.

Red Oak Intermediate School
401 E. Ovilla Road, Red Oak, TX  75154
Last modified Red Oak Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Red Oak Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top