/ / / School Profile

PK-12|Private
375 students
Follow

Contact this school

School leader:  Randy Adair
3251 Ovilla Rd
Red Oak, TX 75154

School website
Facebook page
(972) 617-1177
(469) 218-0135
Nearby homes for sale

Best known for
"We are known for teaching a biblical worldview and partnering with parents. "

BASIC INFORMATION

  • Before / After care
    Before, After
  • Dress policy
    Uniforms
  • Transportation
    None
More

PROGRAMS & CULTURE

  • Academic focus
    Religious
  • Arts
    Technical design and production, Band, Choir / Chorus...
  • World languages
    Spanish
More program info

40 reviews

Community review

How would you rate your experience at this school?

5 STARS
18
4 STARS
0
3 STARS
0
2 STARS
0
1 STAR
0

Recent Reviews


Amount of homework: Agree
Submitted by a community member · December 14, 2015
They really try to promote students completing work in class. Homework is minimal and reasonable. No work is sent home on Wednesday nights or if school events are scheduled on weeknights (PTF meetings, school performances, etc.).

Develops character: Strongly agree
Submitted by a community member · December 14, 2015
There is a strong emphasis on integrating Christian values throughout the curriculum and applying it in each subject, not just lip service in a religion course. It is modeled by teachers, staff, and students in everyday life.

Overall:
Submitted by a community member · December 14, 2015
Academics are strong. Environment is nurturing and welcoming. Teachers have many years of tenure and low turnover; that says a lot!

Teacher effectiveness: Agree
Submitted by a parent · December 10, 2015
95% of the teachers my students have had at OCS were wonderful. The other 5% were not.

See all reviews
Need help choosing a school? We can help »

Media Gallery


Rolling deadline

Nearby homes and rentals


Last modified: December 14, 2015
Last modified Ovilla Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Top