Posted September 30, 2013
Ovilla Christian School strives to provide excellence in college preparaton through Biblical world view, quality teachers, and character training with personal responsibility. Students are involved in challenging environments including hands on experiments, up to date research, computer technology and academic competitions. Our teachers are passionate about equipping our students to be servant leaders in our community, city, state, nation and world. . Every student has the opportunity to excell and embrace learning for a lifetime. From K4 to 12th grade, our students have opportunity to participate in PE, athletics and Fine Arts. We are accreditted by ACSI and participate in TAPPS sporting events.

Posted September 23, 2013
Ovilla Christian School is a college preparatory school in rural Ellis county. Ovilla Christian has high standards, excellent teachers and great kids. Ovilla has an outstanding sports and fine arts program. Ovilla consistently wins awards in sports, fine arts and academic meets. My children have attended OCS for 11 years. We love the environment, small classes, teachers who actually know your child's name and are willing to partner with you to meet the needs of your child. Ovilla Christian school is academically strong with National Merit finalists, and students attending nationally ranked colleges all over the country. Ovilla Christian School would be a clear choice for a family looking for high academic standards, strong sports and fine arts programs, and a Christian atmosphere.

Posted September 23, 2013
OCS is an amazing school. When I ask the kids why they like going there they will say "It feels like family". The teachers, the administration, pastors--everyone really cares about the students, educational standards, spiritual emphasis and overall wellbeing of the kids. I feel blessed that my children can attend. Both of my children (7th grade and 11th grade) are receiving an excellent education and their scores on standardized tests show just that. OCS is a gem in the middle of Ellis County .

Posted September 22, 2013
My school is unique among all the educational institutions in the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex. Accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International, Ovilla Christian School received not the normal three or four commendations from the ACSI accrediting board but an extraordinary eight commendations!!! One of the eight was due to our Science Department's strong commitment to God's Word as the ultimate authority in answering questions regarding origins. Promoting recent "special creation," literal six solar-day Creation Week, young Earth, global Genesis Flood and the true science that confirms God's Word as written, OCS is also committed to not letting our graduates be victims of Christian college apostasy or the evolutionary onslaught that awaits them on secular university campuses.

Posted August 09, 2013
Love this school. They have a great new Headmaster in Dr. Richardson who balances academic rigor and pastoral care. I have two kids enrolled and a third will be here next year. There is nothing that compares in the area and I am truly grateful for the direction OCS is headed.

Posted July 17, 2010
OCS is an excellent school. One of my sons has attended school at OCS since he was in K4. He loves it and we love it. Great teachers and staff, wonderful education. My younger son was attending a charter school and it was a nightmare, he was moved to OCS and is doing great! I would recommend OCS to anyone wanting an excellent education from an excellent school.

Posted July 01, 2010
THIS IS THE BEST SCHOOL IN THE WORLD!!!!!:):):) i DIDN'T WANT TO GO THERE AT FIRST, BUT NOW I NEVER WANT TO LEAVE!!!!

Ovilla Christian School 0

Posted August 06, 2009
This will be my granddaughters 3rd year and it is a wonderful school, kids care for each other. Wonderful caring teachers!

Posted June 18, 2009
I have been thrilled with the spiritual and academic training that OCS has provided my children. Mrs. Weyand, the Administrator, has a deep passion about quality Christian education, and that has been our experience in my children's lives. The teachers and staff truly care about my children and have truly partnered with me to prepare my students for life. My hope is that the school would continue to grow and add additional classroom space and athletic fields for the secondary students. There is a great vision for OCS, so let's get behind it, and make it happen!!!

Ovilla Christian School 0

Posted December 06, 2008
This is truly an outstanding school. When I first came to the school in 10th grade, I did not care about school or my grades, but that quicky changed. Now I strive to reach excellence in everything I do, including grades, sports, character, and my spiritual life. Ovilla Christian School has really changed my life, and I recommend it to any parent seeking a school that will academically challenge his or her child and help him/her to grow spiritually. Everything about this school builds character and ecourages excellence. Every one of the teachers and administration are so loving and care so much about the students. They encourage the students to try harder and reach for excellence, even in the little things. I am truly thankful to God for showing my parents this school for me. God has really used this school to touch and change many lives, including mine.

Ovilla Christian School
3251 Ovilla Rd, Red Oak, TX  75154
Last modified Ovilla Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Ovilla Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top