Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My disabled child attended school at Prairie View during 2007-2009. They refused to give him a aide to help him with his notes and such. A kid in his class attempted to help him out but then his grades became affected. They yelled at me for attempting to drop off my kid because I had to get his wheelchair out of my van. "keep it moving" They where not equipped to teach disabled children. With all the money from the area they wouldn't give in for an aide. We ended up moving for the sake of my child. Principal Frances was more concerned with retiring, then accommodating a disabled child.

As a parent I feel there is soooooo much lacking from Prairie View. The teachers yell at their students, and berate them in front of fellow classmates. When you being this to the principles attention he makes you feel like your wasting his time and that you are a big joke. He also give you the impression that it is probably you child not the teacher that is the problem. I feel I get no where with this school. Im a stay at home mother and put a lot of time and money into this school for the benifit of my child and feel that even this is not enough. Its like Im back in high school again. You are either in or your out when it comes to this school and the sad thing is you never know where you stand unless you are 24/7 brown nosing the principle and staff. If I could I would rip my kid out asap and put them in private school like westlake academy. good luck to those who have to send your kids to this school....maybe you will be one of the lucky ones.

my daughter just finished the 3rd grade @ Prairieview Elementary. This past year has been a bit conflicting with having to change teachers twice during the same year. We had some issues with bullying but brought it the principal's attention & it was dealt. Other than that, we've been pleased.

Since Sandy Conklin has joined the team the school atmosphere is positive. The teachers attitude is better and the kids adore him. Thank you Sandy Conklin and all the teachers :)

I was super impressed with the teachers at PVE. I think among the management they have a lack of communication..I constanstly was calling the admin building to get the communication there working. You just have to stay on them to keep the communication going..... Good job PVE Teachers......less than desirable Principal Mrs. Brown!

I am overall impressed with Prarie View...

I have to tell you that I could not be happier with the level of education and attention my son is receiving at Prairie View. Keep up the good work!

Last modified Prairie View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.