Rice, TX

Rice Elementary School 5

Posted October 12, 2010
Rice ISD is an amazing district as a whole! My experiece with the Elemetary School has been absolutely impressive! The staff provides a thorough evaluation of their students and strives to achieve the goals at hand! Their effort is brilliant and I am pleased to have my children's education in their hands. Very well done Rice Elementary! Your efforts should be greatly rewarded!

Rice Elementary School 5

Posted May 15, 2008

Posted September 13, 2005
I have been very impressed with the teachers in Rice. They seem very willing to work with the students, especially those that are having trouble with reading or basic math skills. As long as a parent is willing to be involved they seem to do everything they can to help.

Posted June 10, 2005
Mr. Rick Casaday taught my daughter in 3rd grade. He is wonderful! He worked with us along with a few other staff members with our daughter. She was having a few learning problems and Mr. Casaday did everything he could to help her. He, along with the other staff members, found out what the problem was so we could help her.

Rice Elementary School 3

Posted May 18, 2005

Rice Elementary School 2

Posted May 18, 2005

Posted October 14, 2004

Posted May 25, 2004
My children have been in Rice ISD for 2 years now and I personally have had a very good experience. Two of my children are in resource classes and one in speech. They have dealt well with my children. In every school there will be people that do not click with others, but in this one I give a 99% rate of good teachers. I have put my kids in schools that had been a lot worse, so some people that have problems may not have been in worse places. Thank you Rice ISD.

Rice Elementary School 3

Posted March 18, 2004
I feel the school strives for excellence. (No I'm not a staff member)I feel they are not any different than any other school. Some teacher's are wonderful teacher's and some teacher's need to choose another profession. I do feel that the grading system is too harsh. My child is in elementary and she is graded like she is in junior high or even high school.I do think Rice is a good school. I would say it's the best in Navarro County. It must be, a great amount of children that live in cities around try to transfer in.

Rice Elementary School 1

Posted November 10, 2003
We moved to Rice 1 year ago. I have had nothing but problems with the staff. My child was an AB honor roll student before we moved here. Shortly after we moved here, we started haveing problems with the staff. I feel that they want all children on meds so they have control over them.

Rice Elementary School