Posted October 28, 2014
My son attended St. Joseph K-8. This is a welcoming Christian school where parents and children can make life long friends and grow in their faith. My son still talks about how much he loved his kindergarten teacher. The middle school religion teacher has a great way of connecting with the kids and fosters a love of catholic faith and volunteerism. The academics are rigorous, but teachers are there for extra help. The principal comes across as "standoff-ish", but is interested in the success of the kids and good for the school. Fr. Tim is involved with the school and makes a positive impact on the kids. I feel my son is well prepared for high school. The sports are comparable to what you would find on any "rec" team. If you want a professional coach for your child, look to select or club sports and pay for what you get. We will miss St. Joseph so much. We initially thought of sending our son to St. Mark in Plano. I so glad we chose St. Joseph instead! My son always had a smile on his face when I picked him up from St. Joseph. He loved this school!

Posted May 18, 2014
Our daughter started in the Early Learning program in the 18 month old class and is now in the older school. We have been very happy with everything at this school. We have had wonderful caring teachers, an excellent Principal and support staff. My daughter loves going to school each day and beams with pride in her uniform. SJCS has made learning fun and exciting. We looked at several schools and are glad we chose St Joseph.

Posted January 24, 2014
All my children have attended this school, and I cannot sing its praises loudly enough. My children are growing, excelling academically, spiritually, and socially. The academic program is outstanding, both for students who thrive on challenge and always want to jump ahead, as well as those who learn at a steady pace. My children are testing above the national and state averages and their teachers are great about supporting their desire to reach beyond the required course work. There is something for everyone when it comes to athletics, extracurricular activities and competitions. The beauty of St. Joseph Catholic School is that the Christian values that we teach at home are found here too! This school is an extension of our family I couldn t ask for a better learning environment. It is in a beautiful facility full of dedicated and compassionate teachers, friendly staff and an amazing principal who knows and cares about every child in the school. Visit this school and see for yourself why it is the best Catholic school in Dallas. There isn t enough room on this page to brag about how great St. Joseph is!!!!

Posted September 28, 2013
My family has been at St.Joseph for at least 13 years. Our school was in a bad situation before Mrs.Antes came. She came to our school when we had a lot of problems. Before she came, even I wanted to take my kids to a different school, but when Mrs.Antes came, I decided to give St.Joseph another try. This 2013-14 school year will be better because our faculty and staff has gotten better. We love our teachers. My children enjoy class more. Everyone here is very friendly. The classes are small, but that's good because the teachers can pay more attention to your children. The academics department has good teachers and high standards. I've watched my children blossom in this school.

St. Joseph Catholic School 2

Posted August 01, 2013
We attended St. Joseph's since early learning through 6th grade, a total of 8 years. St. Joseph's was our family! Our principal Mr. Riley left to St. Monica's and Mrs. Antes came to our school for our 6th grade year 2012 - present . She has a very negative approach if she does communicate with you or she does not acknowledge you or your child at all. This is not a Christian, loving atmosphere she makes you feel very unwelcome. The 6th grade math and english teacher, our two core classes were a great disappointment and they teach the 6-8 grade. We had to really search our hearts and pray we were making the right decision and we truly felt if we kept our son at St. Joseph's school we would be doing more harm then good for his education. It is a shame that our family as well as several other families that have been apart of the St. Joseph's school all these years have left during mid and end year.

St. Joseph Catholic School 4

Posted July 11, 2013
We love St. Joseph! Our children have been at this school since Kindergarten, and we have seen them flourish. The school is small enough for the faculty and staff to know each student by know name, yet part of a large diocese that provides a world class education. Being a Catholic school, as much emphasis is placed on religious and moral values as it is on academics.

Posted May 22, 2013
My son has attended St. Joseph Catholic School for the past eight years and my daughter for the past six years. We are thrilled with the education that they have received. The parent involvement is tremendous. It is a wonderful community. My children have learned respect for others and have grown spiritually over the years. I would highly recommend St. Joseph Catholic School.

Posted April 23, 2012
My child attended St. Joseph for 5 years (4th-8th grade) and received an excellent education that fully prepared him for Catholic School. He succeeded academically and grew spiritually through his Catholic education there. The teachers were caring and involved, and the administration always kind and helpful. We had such respect and admiration for the principal, and he was readily available when we needed anything. It is a relatively small school with a strong sense of community and great parish involvement. I would suggest that you look at St. Joseph and see for yourself what a special place it is. Although I am a parishioner at St. Joseph, I truly miss being a part of the school.

St. Joseph Catholic School 1

Posted February 25, 2012
This is the worst school I have ever sent my kids to. I deeply regret even looking at this school, not to mention sending my children here. If you are looking at this school, DON'T GO HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE WORST SCHOOL EVER

St. Joseph Catholic School 1

Posted August 20, 2011
We have been an active family in this parish and school for some time. While the facilities are new and are well cared for that doesn't help balance out the lack of leadership, vision and willingness to accept honest and well thought out ideas brought forth by parents. This school, especially with the addition of Father Alfonse has the potential to excel, however with the current leadership the school is failing. Many of the most respected and active families have chosen to leave for all the reasons mentioned above. Our family also struggles with this decision. I strongly reccomend deeply investigating before you send your children here.

St. Joseph Catholic School
600 South Jupiter Road, Richardson, TX  75081
Last modified St. Joseph Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Joseph Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top