Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

This school is supposed to be a Christian school, but the directors and teachers are very biased.My child was treated like trash.They tried everything possible to make him lose his self-confidence.I found out I took my son where he is not welcomed.He is the only African-American in his class.The director told me she no longer wants my son in her school because of his behavior.She even gave me some papers to use in searching for placement for disabled kids.I left those papers on her desk.She is not a doctor to diagnose my non-disabled smart, intelligent son as disabled.My son reads better than anyone in his class; he is very friendly and compassionate.He will quickly apologize if he offends anyone.I hope other parents learn from this.Take your kids where they will be loved and treated right.

The Day school is wonderful. The parents are involved in the day to day activities and the staff is helpful, loving and kind. My sons are very happy at the school and have been for a few years. The teachers return year after year and I think that speaks volumes for the school.

Last modified Arapaho United Methodist Pre-School is a Private school that serves grade PK