Bad
Good

To the parent who posted on January 18,2014, I hope you have learned how to spell the word inappropriate. You may want to check your spelling because your rating has less validity due to the misspell.

It starts with the principal. This principal, Ms. Babb, is truly committed to the school, the teachers, and most importantly the students. For the past 2.5 years we have been at Aldridge we have had great teachers. Starting in 2nd grade one teacher focuses on science for all students at that grade level. She has a passion for the subject and it shows and rubs off on the kids. This puts them at a great advantage moving forward in learning. My daughter has enjoyed going to school every day which I find amazing. There are no negative influences from her classmates that aren't age appropriate. Any issues that do come up are dealt with quickly and effectively. This is a top notch school, and I couldn't imagine going to another school in this area or beyond.

My son is attending this school for last 4 years and has been always happy in all 4 years. His grades has been always improving and I get notified well in advance if teacher senses any issue so that I can work with him and ensure things are on track. His current teacher Mrs. Pitts is strict but she is trying to help students all the time and very focused on being 100%. The leadership of principal is a big plus. Overall, we are very satisfied with all factors of school like their Library, extra curricular activities and even Food!

This school is over rated. Full of styles but substances are much tobe desired. A number of teachers are very rude and condescending. They treat according to the way the parents dress eventhough the parents are well educated. There is one particular teacher in 2nd grade who would shout at students and insult the parents during conference. Teach little but lots of homework and test a lot. She is very rigid. Doesn't accept different ways of finding solution though the end result is the same. Having a piece of paper called teaching certificate doesn't make a good teacher. The result of state assessment for the past years speak volume of the quality of teaching. A good school has percentage of passing at 95% and above. Where is the position of this school? They dare not publish it. Avoid this school if you don't want your children being shouted at and yourself being insulted because your way of doing things different from them.

The principal is highly engaged and aware of students and teachers. There is a high parent involvement.

I have really enjoyed our time at Aldridge. We have one child who honestly has historically had schoolwork come easily to him and I can say he has been challenged for the first time. It was good for us to work through, and I'm thankful for his teacher for recognizing it and pushing the extra mile. The moms take a little bit to get to know, but really it has just taken me being the one to say hello, tell me about you to break this cycle.

I am disappointed in Aldridge I heard this school had the best education. All the teachers we rude, especially one but I am not going to say. My child said the students were not good influences.And talked very innopropriate. My child also said his teacher was always distracting and "annoying". I would not Recommend Aldridge.

My child attended Aldridge for 1 1/2 years. First semester of 2nd grade, they have no assigned homework and it was not challenging enough for the students. We ended up transferring our child to a different school after 1.5 years.

I love this school! The teachers are wonderful,the office staff is frindley and profeshonal. The new principal Ms. Armstrong is wonderful as well. We are looking forward to many wonderful years at Aldridge for both of our kids.

Excellent teachers and wonderful principal who considers the needs of each student individually. I will have two children there in the fall and couldn't be happier.

Last modified Aldridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.