Posted April 03, 2014
My son is attending this school for last 4 years and has been always happy in all 4 years. His grades has been always improving and I get notified well in advance if teacher senses any issue so that I can work with him and ensure things are on track. His current teacher Mrs. Pitts is strict but she is trying to help students all the time and very focused on being 100%. The leadership of principal is a big plus. Overall, we are very satisfied with all factors of school like their Library, extra curricular activities and even Food!

Posted March 03, 2014
This school is over rated. Full of styles but substances are much tobe desired. A number of teachers are very rude and condescending. They treat according to the way the parents dress eventhough the parents are well educated. There is one particular teacher in 2nd grade who would shout at students and insult the parents during conference. Teach little but lots of homework and test a lot. She is very rigid. Doesn't accept different ways of finding solution though the end result is the same. Having a piece of paper called teaching certificate doesn't make a good teacher. The result of state assessment for the past years speak volume of the quality of teaching. A good school has percentage of passing at 95% and above. Where is the position of this school? They dare not publish it. Avoid this school if you don't want your children being shouted at and yourself being insulted because your way of doing things different from them.

Aldridge Elementary School 4

Posted February 19, 2014
The principal is highly engaged and aware of students and teachers. There is a high parent involvement.

Posted February 10, 2014
I have really enjoyed our time at Aldridge. We have one child who honestly has historically had schoolwork come easily to him and I can say he has been challenged for the first time. It was good for us to work through, and I'm thankful for his teacher for recognizing it and pushing the extra mile. The moms take a little bit to get to know, but really it has just taken me being the one to say hello, tell me about you to break this cycle.

Posted January 18, 2014
I am disappointed in Aldridge I heard this school had the best education. All the teachers we rude, especially one but I am not going to say. My child said the students were not good influences.And talked very innopropriate. My child also said his teacher was always distracting and "annoying". I would not Recommend Aldridge.

Aldridge Elementary School 3

Posted November 07, 2013
My child attended Aldridge for 1 1/2 years. First semester of 2nd grade, they have no assigned homework and it was not challenging enough for the students. We ended up transferring our child to a different school after 1.5 years.

Posted November 28, 2011
I love this school! The teachers are wonderful,the office staff is frindley and profeshonal. The new principal Ms. Armstrong is wonderful as well. We are looking forward to many wonderful years at Aldridge for both of our kids.

Posted July 08, 2010
Excellent teachers and wonderful principal who considers the needs of each student individually. I will have two children there in the fall and couldn't be happier.

Posted October 29, 2009
This a very bad school. I do not recommend it. The teachers are not fair and treat other students better than the others.

Posted April 24, 2009

Aldridge Elementary School
720 Pleasant Valley Lane, Richardson, TX  75080
Last modified Aldridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aldridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top