Richardson, TX

Posted March 07, 2011
I just think the world of the leadership at Northrich. The principal, Mrs. Easter, really cares about the children and it shows in the way she leads the school. We also love the counselor, Mrs. Anthony, and all the wonderful staff in the office. My experience at Northrich has been wonderful.

Northrich Elementary School 3

Posted January 24, 2011
The office staff is HORRIBLE! Very rude and unhelpful. Northrich seems like an ok school but they don't help it at all.

Posted August 13, 2010
Northrich is a wonderful school. Have you seen our TAKS scores? Job well done students and teachers!

Posted February 12, 2010
Northrich is a great school. My kids love it there. My only complaint is the front office secretaries. They are very rude and unhelpful. It's discouraging to be a part of a school when you feel so unwelcomed when you walk in the door. The teachers and principal are very nice and very helpful, which is why we haven't asked for a transfer.

Posted November 07, 2009
Great neighborhood school! The principal and entire staff are nice, caring and always thinking of the students well being.

Posted October 09, 2009
We are exemplary 4 times in a row. Fantastic faculty and staff. Our PTA is the very best bunch of hardworking moms and dads.

Posted October 09, 2009
I have found that northrich is just one big happy family. The love and care for each other and the children is awesome!

Posted October 09, 2009
It is simply the best! Great educators, faculty and parents. Our PTA is very supportive. The school has achieved high test scores for 4 years in a row as a result of the teamwork demonstrated in educating the students.

Posted October 09, 2009
Having taught there for much of my teaching career, I can honestly say the students are bright, enthusiastic and taught by great teachers

Northrich Elementary School 4

Posted November 06, 2006
I was most definitely leery about sending my two boys to a new school in a new state (to them at least). With the anxiety of moving from Michigan, plus having a dad in Iraq in war; the two teachers that my boys have seem to help them right along. Miss Hofher & Miss Taylor are an exceptional teacher team!! They are great with the Preschoolers and make teaching them fun. They even attend their soccer games! I recommend any 4 yr old to start their learning here.

1301 Custer Road, Richardson, TX  75080
Last modified Northrich Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northrich Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top