Bad
Good

Horrible. I am transferring schools due to my negative experience here. Had to leave because of bullying not being handled at all. Also, a girl with aspergers was transferred to a different school just because she had a breakdown, and no help was given. The teachers were rude to her and demeaned her. Also, we were planning to be in one class for this semester, data entry, a new class required by state, but now we have to just sit around in the office doing nothing unless they tell us to. The teachers are okay, I guess, however the substitutes which we have often are less than okay. One substitute just sat around looking at.. not safe for work materials instead of teaching us. Also, for an art project, we were expected to plan and make a model of a 7 foot tall and wide sculpture within a budget of 3000 dollars, and present it to those in charge of the district, something a seventh grader can't handle. We could have spent that time learning something instead of giving a bunch of 12 and 13 year olds a task that was impossible for even adults.

RWJH was an amazing school and I am sooo glad that I decided to allow my daughter to seek something further in her educational experience. I think the continued foundation of excellence I received 15-20 years ago is still reigning in the Big state of Texas to this day. The principal, teachers, officer Ream we will miss you guys as we move on to RHS Magnet. We hope to make you all proud! Loved this school!

This school is one of the best ones,I love how teachers are always trying to help me,we even have Chromebooks!.I'm really have of going to this school.

Awesome school!,The staff is always helping the students and care a lot about them.Everyone is nice and its really rare to see something bad happen in the school

I can not even give this school 2 stars. Shame shame shame. It really is.

This is a great school! The teachers are great and it is always a great learning environment! Everyone in the school pushes you to be your best! RISD chose this school for a new study with every student having a netbook to do their work on! It was a great experience and I love this school and everything about it! I am honored to be a Bronco!!!!!!

This school hilds some of the best memories i will ever have. Amazing teachers, most importantly. They were very good about getting us ready for highschool. They were good about connecting with students and some i feel like theyre my friends the way they try to help. The food is good (better than most) and the athletics system is very good!! The students are all so cool and every one gets along with everyone, and if someone acted out of line. They were handeld properly. I had trouble woth one student and now were great friends. Best school ever!!!!!

high level of caring among teachers and staff

I really believe that the school is a very high standard school. the teachers consider their students education the most important thing ever. whenever a student may be failing any classes they seem to find even the slitess minute in their busy day to help the student. I thhink it's really awsome that they manage to do that

Last modified Richardson West J High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.