Posted June 23, 2014
RWJH was an amazing school and I am sooo glad that I decided to allow my daughter to seek something further in her educational experience. I think the continued foundation of excellence I received 15-20 years ago is still reigning in the Big state of Texas to this day. The principal, teachers, officer Ream we will miss you guys as we move on to RHS Magnet. We hope to make you all proud! Loved this school!

Posted February 06, 2014
This school is one of the best ones,I love how teachers are always trying to help me,we even have Chromebooks!.I'm really have of going to this school.

Posted February 06, 2014
Awesome school!,The staff is always helping the students and care a lot about them.Everyone is nice and its really rare to see something bad happen in the school

Richardson West J High School 1

Posted August 12, 2013
I can not even give this school 2 stars. Shame shame shame. It really is.

Posted August 05, 2010
This is a great school! The teachers are great and it is always a great learning environment! Everyone in the school pushes you to be your best! RISD chose this school for a new study with every student having a netbook to do their work on! It was a great experience and I love this school and everything about it! I am honored to be a Bronco!!!!!!

Posted January 20, 2010
This school hilds some of the best memories i will ever have. Amazing teachers, most importantly. They were very good about getting us ready for highschool. They were good about connecting with students and some i feel like theyre my friends the way they try to help. The food is good (better than most) and the athletics system is very good!! The students are all so cool and every one gets along with everyone, and if someone acted out of line. They were handeld properly. I had trouble woth one student and now were great friends. Best school ever!!!!!

Posted September 17, 2009
high level of caring among teachers and staff

Posted April 30, 2008

Posted August 07, 2007
I really believe that the school is a very high standard school. the teachers consider their students education the most important thing ever. whenever a student may be failing any classes they seem to find even the slitess minute in their busy day to help the student. I thhink it's really awsome that they manage to do that

Posted April 07, 2006
Great school. Very challenging but also very nurturing. Pre-Advanced Placement courses provide an opportunity for even the brightes child to think and learn. Much interaction between the teachers and the parents. Many opportunities for children to participate and be involved, as for parents.

Richardson West J High School
1309 Holly Drive, Richardson, TX  75080
Last modified Richardson West J High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richardson West J High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top