Bad
Good

Posted August 22, 2013
My son will have been at this school 3 years this Fall and we love it! The teachers are fantastic, and he is really thriving. I couldn't imagine him anywhere else, this school is as good as, if not better than most Richardson schools. We are very happy here.

Posted February 22, 2011
WOW waht an awesome school. The staff is extremly passionate about teaching and studets are thriving. The kids also love the enrichment cluster the school offers.

Springridge Elementary School 4

Posted May 25, 2010
There are staff members at this school that discipline the children inappropriately, including screaming at the children in the lunch room frightening, making children cry. Upon occassion, entire classrooms have been disciplined for one or two other childrens' behavior. My asthmatic daughter has been forced to walk around the playground in the heat as punishment.

Springridge Elementary School 4

Posted May 31, 2006
Both of my sons have been attending Springridge for over 5 years. The newest principle is doing an excellent job working with all the Katrina evacuees, but I do feel this is starting to take a toll. I love this school and have been impressed with the staff and their style of teaching. I hope this continues to evolve.

Posted January 11, 2006
Great school, wonderfull teachers. My daughter is really enjoying this school so far. I hope it continues to impress me.

Springridge Elementary School 2

Posted February 19, 2004
After I enrolled my son in this school thinking Richardson schools were great I quickly changed my mind when my son could not be located. This school does not take safety for our children seriously and I promptly took my son out of this school. The worst experience I've ever lived through happened at this school. The principal needs to find another job and let someone else keep our children safe.

Springridge Elementary School
1801 East Spring Valley Road, Richardson, TX  75081
Last modified Springridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Springridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top