Posted August 14, 2014
Yale Elementary promotes a positive atmosphere for all children to learn. The staff is very professional and is always willing to go the extra mile for their students. The administrative staff is very welcoming and is always willing to help as well.

Yale Elementary School 1

Posted May 18, 2014
my son Eli did not like this school seriously this school is really really not good also i quit my boss.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted September 17, 2013
Every day I drive my son to school. The greeting committee consists of the kids doing traffic safety patrol, several teachers, the school counselor, the principal, and various ladies from the office. It's a cheery welcoming and it also promotes a feeling of security. The office staff and the school nurse are all second to none. They are friendly, efficient, capable, experienced. The teachers have superseded our expectations every year. They are responsive, caring, SO willing to help my child learn and SO willing to help me help my child learn. The test scores speak for themselves. Once I was waiting in front of the cafeteria to meet my son for lunch. It was noisy in the lunchroom. The principal walked into the cafeteria with a smile, looked around, and exited within seconds as his mission had been accomplished... the voices were low and controlled as the kids saw who had walked in. Leadership is important in a school and Yale has stupendous leadership. Everyone seems to enjoy their job at Yale, another example of good leadership. I think a school should be rewarded for this type of excellence. The management, the staff, the teachers, it's one big top producing team!

Posted September 11, 2013
We have been proud supporters of Yale Elementary for ten years. We've had three kiddos attend, and absolutely love this school - the staff, the teachers and the parental involvement is TOP NOTCH!

Posted September 11, 2013
we moved from Dallas and my son like Yale a lots and he love his teachers and I like that the principal always their, I feel that he's like a father for all the student .

Posted September 11, 2013
Yale is a neat neighborhood school, where the teachers, principal and office staff know each kid's name and where students are encouraged to reach their potential. It also has an awesome library and librarian and a great counselor. Parental involvement is high and anyone is welcome to help in any way they can.

Posted June 29, 2013
my school is a great place for kids to go its an the atmosphere to go to an the teachers are always willing to help

Posted January 23, 2011
Very pleased with the school. We have recently moved to the area and Yale was a good choice for my child. Students learn a lot, without feeling overwhelmed. Great teachers -many live close to school and have been teaching here for years. The principal seems involved in everything from morning carpool to school events, and the PTA is active and friendly.

Posted January 13, 2010

Yale Elementary School 0

Posted November 11, 2009
I have three children at this school in grades K, 2nd and 6th. We have not had a teacher that we did not like. The staff is excellent about making sure the kids individual needs are met. The parent teacher communication is great. The special education department and the counselor go above and beyond to make sure the students are getting what they need.

Yale Elementary School
1900 East Collins Boulevard, Richardson, TX  75081
Last modified Yale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Yale Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top