PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

SPS is a wonderful, traditional learning environment. My child is finishing her third year here and is thriving. The staff is wonderful, the children and families are nice, and my daughter is challenged appropriately for her grade level. We've been very happy here!

St Paul is a great school. The entire staff is very caring of the children.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I love the teachers and it is why I choose this school. I got to speak with several of them when I toured the school and most have been with the school for an extended period of time.

Amount of homework: Agree

We have homework about 3 nights a week for 1st grade. It is not too much and takes about 30 minutes or so each night. I love that they do spelling test too.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

All the teachers encourage this and communicate with the parents if something happens at school. The teachers lead by example and even admit if they make mistakes too which is good for the kids to see.

We could not be more please with this school. This is our first year here and have both kids attending. The teachers and staff are wonderful, class sizes are amazing and we love all the parents. It is like a family.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Ms. Hooker is a great teacher! With any teacher any kid is guaranteed a great education. Teachers do so much for our students that I cannot thank them enough.

Amount of homework: Agree

They don't pressure our little preK children with homework because everything that is needed for their academis advancement is well taught in class. We still have time at home to learn about other things and do crafts :)

Develops character: Strongly agree

Just by observing any child you can tell how they are well educated. I love how parents and teachers are really involved with the student in order to get the best out of them.

Caring teachers? Safe environment? Great children? Year-round activities? Well those are just some of the things that St. Paul has offered my daughter and I. I feel so blessed that my daughter is a part of this great school.

Last modified Saint Paul the Apostle is a Private school that serves grades PK-8