PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (9 responses)

Great school, I'm very happy with the new first grade teacher Mrs. Hanhs excellent teacher.

The headmaster, Mr. Miller truly cares about each student and family. The teachers enjoy teaching and it shows. The students are involved and happy to go to school. The students learn academics but they also go to Bible and have days when they give back to the community in varies ways. We love CCCA!

My son has been attending this school for the past two years. He is in 1st grader now and he loves his teacher Mrs. Reedy. He has progress so much and I will try to let him in this school as long as I can afford.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school is ensuring that Christian values and morals are embedded in their curriculum and culture. They value individuality and promote leadership and I can see that my child is thriving in this environment which is amazing.

Our family relocated back to Dallas in 2014 after being away in Chicago for 7 years. We moved to Plano, and were considering other similar Christian Private schools in the surrounding areas but decided upon Canyon Creek for our son who was entering kindergarten. I had my mom visit an open house because she is an educator and she was very pleased with the staff, school facility, technology advances, diversity, and advanced curriculum. Based on her positive feedback we visited the school during a trip to setup our relocation. The staff was so accomodating to us. We have been there since last year, now my son is in 1st grade and he just loves his school so much. He adores his teachers, nurse, principal and new found friends. We have a 3 year old daughter who will start there next year as well. There are lots of sibilings that attend the school together. I love the fact they are always seeking out the latest learning opportunties, and advancements. They allow parents to truly have a voice and see those recommendations get put into action. I recommend this school to anyone seeking solid Chrisitian Education for their children, where they are being challenged, and given confidence, and being cultivated to be great leaders.

Amount of homework: Agree

Age appropriate! Not too much to be overwhelming and not too little so as to not challenge and reinforce learning but a good balance.

Develops character: Strongly agree

One must lead by example and the administration here does exactly that; couldn't be happier with my decision to send my children to this school!

Canyon Creek Christian Academy has been a huge blessing to our entire family! As a single mom with a background in education (teaching, counseling, and administration), I can confidently say this is a great school with exemplary leadership, faculty, and students! I am thrilled with the entire package of academic, social, emotional, & spiritual education that my children receive here and cannot praise the school enough. It truly is an extended family for all the students, families, and staff! I can confidently say that after being on staff at several private and public schools across the country and in DFW that Canyon Creek is Crème de la crème! I am a proud COUGAR Parent & encourage anyone that is even remotely curious to take a tour & you won't be disappointed. There is NO PLACE ELSE LIKE IT!

Very attentive staff and great curriculum for K3. My son is extremely happy both going to school and when he tells me about his day. They have after school enrichment programs that have been a blessing as well.

Choosing to become a part of the CCCA family was one of the best decisions our family has ever made! The administration knows each kid by name and also becomes involved in the lives of the students. The family feel is amazing. Everyone supports each other. Friday night football games are a blast for the entire family! Our children have had amazing experiences and have been challenged academically. But even more important than that, they are growing spiritually and are supported by the teachers and staff. They can get a good education in many different schools, but seeing the spiritual growth is something we cannot find just anywhere, nor can we put a price on that. The life lessons they are getting at CCCA will carry them much farther than an education alone. Canyon Creek Christian Academy does a great job of pursuing academic excellence while also giving great attention to the spiritual aspect and character development. We love the balanced approach. Our children have thrived at CCCA.

Last modified Canyon Creek Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12