Posted June 17, 2014
Testimonials What Parents Say We truly feel that moving our son to Alexander was the best decision we ever made. Parents of 2013 Graduate Alexander made such a difference in our daughter s life, as well as ours. Her enthusiasm is such a thrill to see! She feels a bond with other kids and the faculty as well. Parents of 2012 Graduate I wanted you all to know how much I appreciate what Alexander has done for my son. I have seen so much in the way of maturity, better study habits, and the love of learning in him. Parents of 2010 Graduate We credit The Alexander School for our son s excellence in the classroom and his dramatic social growth as a person. Thank you for all you have done. You may have saved his life! Parents of 2010 Graduate

Posted June 17, 2014
What Students Say The Alexander School, to me, is a safe haven I am not afraid of people judging me. Everyone, and I mean everyone, at Alexander makes me feel beautiful inside and on the outside. I think The Alexander School is a fantastic school that offers students a great learning environment. I look forward to school on Mondays knowing it will be a stress-free week of learning. Alexander students honestly care about each other more than at any other school they make the school not only the best place to learn, they make it one of the most enjoyable places to be. I am attending the perfect school. I am finally happy. It s as if a great weight has been lifted from my shoulders. The moment I walked in I knew The Alexander School was the place for me, I have turned my life around for the better, and for that, I have to thank my family at TAS. Alexander is not just a school; it s a home away from home, a place of comfort, and an amazing academic environment. The students and teachers show respect and compassion towards everyone this is a school I am proud to attend. For the first time, I can genuinely be excited to get up in the morning and go to school!"

Posted February 05, 2014
The Alexander School successfully serves many different types of students, with small classes and caring, dedicated teachers. Along with the strong core curriculum and fun elective classes, they teach self-reliance, acceptance and respect. Students enjoy attending the school, make friends that last a lifetime, and speak openly of their gratitude at a heart-warming graduation ceremony.

The Alexander School 1

Posted February 04, 2014
These are not educators they are mercenaries out to take money from struggling students and parents. They show no compassion for students and are unethical in their financial dealings. Stay away!

Posted May 16, 2009

Posted August 29, 2007
Small classes allow exceptional interaction with teacher and other students. Program teaches study skills and time management. Excelent college prep for students not working to capabilities.

The Alexander School