Richardson, TX

Posted October 27, 2011
I have sent two daughters to this school. The teachers are firm, but caring. They provide an amazing learning environment both academically and socially.

Posted October 06, 2011
I could not be more impressed with this school. It's really a magical place for kids to learn. We've had our daughter in preschool there and wish we could afford to send her there through 3rd grade. The teachers are excellent and our daughter has really learned so much, not just academically, but socially.

Posted January 25, 2011
Our family loves this school. The teachers are the owners of the school. They really know what they are doing. I had a list of questions to ask when we interviewed them to see if we wanted our son to attend and they had good answers for all the questions I had. They love the kids and really put a lot of effort into teaching them. They also have a nice art and music program. Our son looks forward to "Tots Tuesdays". They have guests come in from time to time. They have a garden that the kids work in. The teachers are wonderful and firm facilitators for the kids. It is not a free for all but the kids do get to explore many concepts. I could go on and on about the positives of this school.

Dallas North Montessori School 0

Posted June 19, 2009
I have 2 sons who have attended Dallas North Montessori School on Rockingham Rd. since the spring of 2007. The teachers/co-owners are wonderful with the children and take an interest in the entire family. The entire staff is loving and nurturing which creates a possitive, calm environment for the children. We plan to keep our sons enrolled until they are past the age the school accepts (unless we convince them to add grades on)!

Dallas North Montessori School
1149 Rockingham Drive, Richardson, TX  75080
Last modified Dallas North Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
Dallas North Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top