PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My daughter has been that fortunate with teachers! NDAA School offers really good education programs and has had with great teachers.

My son has attended NDAA for 5 years now. The teachers are exceptionally dedicated and involved with their student's intellectual, academic, physical, spiritual, and emotional growth and well-being. Each year the school enrollment grows substantially as parents discover a place where their children can thrive at every level and where everyone from the Head of School to the janitor truly care about your kids and take personal pride in them.

I studied at RAS for 10 years and I am very grateful for the experience. The teachers are exceptionally dedicated, which makes learning fun and productive. I am now in my last year of college and I have no doubt that I owe the dedication that I apply to my studies to the values and standards that were passed on to me while I studied at RAS. I still have contact with alot of the friends and teachers that I met while at this wonderful place. I would recomend it any day of the week and twice on sunday. :)

The caring teacher and staff of Richardson Adventist School make this small private school a wonderful and safe place to send your child to. I am proud to say that my children will succeed in life and that once they are adults will agree with this statement. Thank you RAS!

Last modified North Dallas Adventist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12