North Dallas Adventist Academy 0

Posted August 01, 2008
I studied at RAS for 10 years and I am very grateful for the experience. The teachers are exceptionally dedicated, which makes learning fun and productive. I am now in my last year of college and I have no doubt that I owe the dedication that I apply to my studies to the values and standards that were passed on to me while I studied at RAS. I still have contact with alot of the friends and teachers that I met while at this wonderful place. I would recomend it any day of the week and twice on sunday. :)

North Dallas Adventist Academy 5

Posted April 01, 2008
The caring teacher and staff of Richardson Adventist School make this small private school a wonderful and safe place to send your child to. I am proud to say that my children will succeed in life and that once they are adults will agree with this statement. Thank you RAS!

North Dallas Adventist Academy 5

Posted August 26, 2003
- a former student
R.A.S. as I better know the school as, has given me a fabulous learning experience. I have so many great memories of friends and teachers. I've never forgotten my years at R.A.S. It has impacted my life in a positive way and I feel truly blessed to have spent my first 8 years of school there. It has top of the line Christian education, as well as wonderful teachers. Thanks to all the hard work and committment from the teachers, I know I can achieve anything in life. Success is here at R.A.S.

North Dallas Adventist Academy
302 Centennial Boulevard, Richardson, TX  75081
Last modified North Dallas Adventist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
North Dallas Adventist Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top