PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted March 14, 2016
My daughter has been that fortunate with teachers! NDAA School offers really good education programs and has had with great teachers.

Posted August 24, 2015
My son has attended NDAA for 5 years now. The teachers are exceptionally dedicated and involved with their student's intellectual, academic, physical, spiritual, and emotional growth and well-being. Each year the school enrollment grows substantially as parents discover a place where their children can thrive at every level and where everyone from the Head of School to the janitor truly care about your kids and take personal pride in them.

North Dallas Adventist Academy

Posted August 01, 2008
I studied at RAS for 10 years and I am very grateful for the experience. The teachers are exceptionally dedicated, which makes learning fun and productive. I am now in my last year of college and I have no doubt that I owe the dedication that I apply to my studies to the values and standards that were passed on to me while I studied at RAS. I still have contact with alot of the friends and teachers that I met while at this wonderful place. I would recomend it any day of the week and twice on sunday. :)

Posted April 01, 2008
The caring teacher and staff of Richardson Adventist School make this small private school a wonderful and safe place to send your child to. I am proud to say that my children will succeed in life and that once they are adults will agree with this statement. Thank you RAS!

Posted August 26, 2003
R.A.S. as I better know the school as, has given me a fabulous learning experience. I have so many great memories of friends and teachers. I've never forgotten my years at R.A.S. It has impacted my life in a positive way and I feel truly blessed to have spent my first 8 years of school there. It has top of the line Christian education, as well as wonderful teachers. Thanks to all the hard work and committment from the teachers, I know I can achieve anything in life. Success is here at R.A.S.

North Dallas Adventist Academy
302 Centennial Boulevard, Richardson, TX  75081
Last modified North Dallas Adventist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12