Richland Hills, TX

St John The Apostle Catholic 1

Posted April 04, 2014
My son went here a few years but the recent princilple change made the school bad but the one thing that is ok is the parents are very involved. But as go the staff there pretty bad.

Posted September 01, 2012
We moved my son to St.John's two years ago. The families welcomed us with open arms and my son has had two very successful academic years. The students are respectful to each other. The teachers are dedicated to each and every student. We are very happy with St.John and will do everything it takes to continue to send him here.

Posted May 28, 2011
We have three children currently enrolled at St. John's. Two of our children have had difficult times at other schools and the staff and faculty at St. John's has turned things around. Our children are happy, academically challenged, and confident around everyone there. I have been contacted by staff members when I need to be and I love the access to homework, grades, and lesson plans on Renweb. We really feel like this is the best decision we could have made, to send out children to St. John's.

St John The Apostle Catholic 3

Posted May 20, 2011
If I had written this review a year ago, it would have been highly positive, but with the principal change that happened unexpectedly, the administration of the school has suffered this year. Policy changes seem random and are not explained to the parents or the students. The internet access that was recently provided in the classrooms has been abused by some teachers during class hours. Parental concerns have not been addressed in a timely or professional manner. Our family has become increasingly dissatisfied with St. John's over this school year, but will keep our child in for one more year to see if it can return to the nurturing and supportive environment it had been previously.

Posted January 21, 2011
I love this school. This is our first year, and it has been a blessing to my children and to our family. The academics are challenging, the teachers are warm and caring and committed, and the school as a whole exudes a very positive atmosphere. When you walk through the campus, you see happy kids and a very involved administration. I searched extensively for the right school for my children, and I feel incredibly lucky that we found St. John's.

Posted November 10, 2009
Did you know that St. John the Apostle is the ONLY school in Tarrant County, public or private, to have received a National Blue Ribbon Award from the U.S. Department of Education in the past two years?! That says a lot! It is really a great environment for the students and the entire family. Small classes, family environment, just a pleasant place for our children to grow and be educated.

Posted May 21, 2009
St John's won a National Blue Ribbon in 2008, which is a validation of what we have seen in the many years we've had kids there. Great faculty, good students, and active parents.

Posted March 08, 2009
Things I love about St. John the Apostle Catholic School: Low teacher/student ratio Faith permeates every aspect of the school Students held to high standards Caring, competent teachers Parent involvement is high Service is emphasized Older students help younger students Affordable

St John The Apostle Catholic 4

Posted February 23, 2009

Posted February 12, 2008
St. John's has impressed me very much. My little girl is learning so well and her education has some depth to it and she's only in PreK. She not only learns basic school subjects, but they teach her charity and other necessary tools to be a better person in life. It is PK-8th and the older children are very well mannered and dressed. So are all the other children, but it makes me happy to see 'teenagers/preteens' act as decent and educated human beings. It is the pricier Catholic school in FW which is a slight problem for my pocketbook. If you have the money, this school is worth it.

St John The Apostle Catholic
7421 Glenview Drive, Richland Hills, TX  76180
Last modified St John The Apostle Catholic is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St John The Apostle Catholic Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top