PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered School leader (3 responses)

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted April 26, 2016
Students care for one another. Teachers provide opportunities for students to bond from different grades. Students pay a special attention to services to the less fortunate like visiting the elderly in nursing homes, donating canned goods weekly at Mass, etc.

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted April 26, 2016
We have emphasized it in the handbook and the school body carries out its discipline. There are visible consequences for those who violate the rules.

Posted April 26, 2016
It is a blessing to be a teacher at St. John School because the students are highly involved and motivated by their teachers and classmates. There is great support from the administration, colleagues, and parents. Among the many awesome activities, we have strong Catholic Identity: we walk to weekly School Mass, 1st Friday Masses, attend Confession 3-4 times a year, say the Angelus at noon, each day 1 class says the Rosary, each Thursday 3-4 classes go to Adoration, field trip to visit priests, seminarians, sisters, cemetery, retreats, etc.

Posted April 26, 2016
As a former parent and now grandparent of SJS students, I can only say great things about St. John's. The love and caring shown by the teachers and staff is beyond compare. The education my children and now my grandchildren have and now receive is the best you could ask for.

Posted February 23, 2016
St. John is a wonderful school with caring teachers. Students are highly involved in all of the daily activities, leading announcements, mass activities and fundraisers/special days. The principal goes above and beyond to support her students and staff. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted January 29, 2016
An environment of caring permeates the school from the principal to the teachers. The teachers go above and beyond to help the children reach their potential.

Posted January 28, 2016
I have been associated with St. John the Apostle Catholic School for 26 years so far. My five children all graduated from here, and now my first grandchild attends class here. We are a Blue Ribbon ranked school and received an exemplary rating at our accreditation. We do not take the STAAR Test here either!! Please visit us!!

St John The Apostle Catholic 1

Posted April 04, 2014
My son went here a few years but the recent princilple change made the school bad but the one thing that is ok is the parents are very involved. But as go the staff there pretty bad.

Posted September 01, 2012
We moved my son to St.John's two years ago. The families welcomed us with open arms and my son has had two very successful academic years. The students are respectful to each other. The teachers are dedicated to each and every student. We are very happy with St.John and will do everything it takes to continue to send him here.

Posted May 28, 2011
We have three children currently enrolled at St. John's. Two of our children have had difficult times at other schools and the staff and faculty at St. John's has turned things around. Our children are happy, academically challenged, and confident around everyone there. I have been contacted by staff members when I need to be and I love the access to homework, grades, and lesson plans on Renweb. We really feel like this is the best decision we could have made, to send out children to St. John's.

7421 Glenview Drive, Richland Hills, TX  76180
Last modified St John The Apostle Catholic is a Private school that serves grades PK-8