PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

I'm reviewing the child care center for St. johns. Our 2 yr. old son was there for about a year. We recently moved across state and had to leave ST.J. He absolutely loved "school". The teachers/director/staff are amazing. We wish they could have all come with us. We spent weeks searching for a new child care facility in the new town and after we stopped comparing them to St.J. we were able to decide on one. A daily note is sent home with what did your child eat/sleep/play/good mood/etc. Any thing good or bad they relayed to us. They have lots of play days, water/splash day/etc. Our refrigerator is cover in drawings/handprints/etc that the school made with him during activities. I 100% recommend this child care facility to anyone. We loved them and they truly loved our son everyday he was there. Not just a babysitting facility, they teach, they care!

Develops character: Agree

We have emphasized it in the handbook and the school body carries out its discipline. There are visible consequences for those who violate the rules.

It is a blessing to be a teacher at St. John School because the students are highly involved and motivated by their teachers and classmates. There is great support from the administration, colleagues, and parents. Among the many awesome activities, we have strong Catholic Identity: we walk to weekly School Mass, 1st Friday Masses, attend Confession 3-4 times a year, say the Angelus at noon, each day 1 class says the Rosary, each Thursday 3-4 classes go to Adoration, field trip to visit priests, seminarians, sisters, cemetery, retreats, etc.

As a former parent and now grandparent of SJS students, I can only say great things about St. John's. The love and caring shown by the teachers and staff is beyond compare. The education my children and now my grandchildren have and now receive is the best you could ask for.

St. John is a wonderful school with caring teachers. Students are highly involved in all of the daily activities, leading announcements, mass activities and fundraisers/special days. The principal goes above and beyond to support her students and staff. I would recommend this school to anyone.

An environment of caring permeates the school from the principal to the teachers. The teachers go above and beyond to help the children reach their potential.

I have been associated with St. John the Apostle Catholic School for 26 years so far. My five children all graduated from here, and now my first grandchild attends class here. We are a Blue Ribbon ranked school and received an exemplary rating at our accreditation. We do not take the STAAR Test here either!! Please visit us!!

My son went here a few years but the recent princilple change made the school bad but the one thing that is ok is the parents are very involved. But as go the staff there pretty bad.

We moved my son to St.John's two years ago. The families welcomed us with open arms and my son has had two very successful academic years. The students are respectful to each other. The teachers are dedicated to each and every student. We are very happy with St.John and will do everything it takes to continue to send him here.

We have three children currently enrolled at St. John's. Two of our children have had difficult times at other schools and the staff and faculty at St. John's has turned things around. Our children are happy, academically challenged, and confident around everyone there. I have been contacted by staff members when I need to be and I love the access to homework, grades, and lesson plans on Renweb. We really feel like this is the best decision we could have made, to send out children to St. John's.

Last modified St John The Apostle Catholic is a Private school that serves grades PK-8