Richland Hills, TX

Jack C Binion Elementary School 1

Posted January 22, 2014
My son is a 1st grader and is miserable with school. The teachers are overworked and appear to be exhausted. Parent/teacher talks are useless. I will be moving him soon or home schooling soon. The office staff are great. Some of the teachers are great.

Jack C Binion Elementary School 3

Posted January 08, 2014
ASPIRE after school program Administrator need to do a batter job informing parents before class start.

Jack C Binion Elementary School 2

Posted July 26, 2013
I'm conflicted with Binion Elementary. The teachers are awesome, but those in charge are a bit concerning. The after school program is horrible; the lady who runs it is extremely unorganized, unapologetic and refuses to take responsibility for her program. We've some problems with bullying, and no one in administration seemed concerned. Like I said... the teachers are amazing and should be praised for their enthusiasm and dedication to the students, but the Principle on down should be more watchful.

Posted September 28, 2012
Free and Reduced Price School Meals Benefit don't cater to students. Please do a better job to cater to students needs.

Posted October 24, 2011
The teachers and staff are some of the best I've ever known. I'm a former student and now a teacher intern. the years i went there were my favorite by far.

Posted June 22, 2011
OUR EXPERIENCE WITH KINDERGARTEN WAS EXCELLENT STAFF IN ALL AREAS, COMMUNITY AND PARENT INVOLVEMENT ENCOURAGED. WE COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE PLEASED WITH THE EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITY OUR 5 YEAR OLD RECEIVED. THANK YOU.

Posted April 13, 2011
My son attends first grade with Dawn Tacker as his teacher. This is the third school my son has attended and the only one that I have felt so comfortable with and liked so well. All member's of the staff have been excellent. My son gets one on one attention and is treated as an individual instead of just one of the class. I highly recommend this school, and the campus is beautiful!

Posted February 08, 2011
I am a student that used to be in this school since pre-k to 4th grade.I think this school has great principals,teachers,and staff.This school has very strong leadership and it is a great school I loved to be in.

Jack C Binion Elementary School 0

Posted January 18, 2010
When I moved to Texas from OR, I was having a bit of trouble transferring my daughter. But, the staff at Jack C Binon went above and beyond to make sure she was placed in the perfect class. And, it happened in record time. So, I am appreciative of them and everything they do. (That, and she loves her teacher!!!)

Jack C Binion Elementary School 0

Posted May 27, 2009
I'm a parent and I have 3 kids who attend Binion Elem. My husband and I moved here in 2006 and our kids have been here for 3 yrs. We all love it! When we got here the school had an old building, but it was kept clean and decent. Last year the school just got a brand new 2-story building. I really like the teachers here. Everyone is hardworking and caring toward the kids. My kids grades have been wonderful here (nothing less than a C). There's also tutoring available for kids that are falling behind and it's free. There is a lot of parent involvement here. The teachers are very strong in leading their class. The principal rides throughout the school (he's in a wheel-chair) to see how things are going everyday. We have a lot of fun here, and a lot of the staff have decent Morals :)

Jack C Binion Elementary School
7400 Glenview Drive, Richland Hills, TX  76180
Last modified Jack C Binion Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jack C Binion Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top