Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Develops character: Strongly agree

There is a leadership program called the Leader In Me at Hutchison, which focuses on the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

They are always ready to help you become a better student than you already are!

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

The homework is very helpful. The teachers make sure that you learn from the homework.

Great friendly and ice teachers, nice facilities, and a wonderful 7 habits Leadership program. Plus, the school offers additional activities like music, and an amazing arts program!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

From my experience with the Kindergarten teachers, they are all wonderful, respectful and care about their students.

Amount of homework: Agree

During my son's Kindergarten year, he had on average about one page of homework every day. At first I thought it was a lot for a 5-year-old, but with each day, I could see that he was getting stronger and more confident in his work, and that was a wonderful thing to see.

Develops character: Strongly agree

One thing Hutchison teaches the students is to do the right thing even when no one else is watching. I love this! My son repeats this phrase often and we started using it at home as well.

My son just completed Kindergarten at Hutchison Elementary, and he enjoyed it so much. His teacher, Ms. Akin, was outstanding! She was patient, kind and compassionate with all of the kids, and she was great at getting all of the kids excited about learning. My son came home knowing something new every day. I have been so happy with our experience at this school, and I look forward to spending the next few years here!

Huchison is a great school! My daughter has Mrs. Tomchesson as her K Teacher and she us just woderful. She always goes over and beyond for her kids. She truly cares about them. She always emails and send lots of information to parents so you know what's going on. If she has concerns she emails and keeps you up to date. This is by far the best school!! My daughter has learned so much there too.

My son is in Kinder here and my daughter is in 5th. I'm very impressed with this school. They are strict but that's a good thing. My son's teacher Mrs. Prothro is so sweet and patient with my son. He has never once complained about her. My 5th grader said that her teachers are strict but not mean. She has enjoyed this school year. The kids are well behaved and there is no bullying. Great school!!

Last modified Irma Dru Hutchison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.