Posted January 30, 2014
This school is WONDERFUL!! The school really promotes a feeling of community among the students, parents, and teachers. It's the only school that my children LOVE and we have been to quite a few. The teachers really foster the love of learning, creativity, and critical thinking.

Posted February 01, 2013
This is kind of a Montessori-style school that encourages hands-on learning and lots of outdoor play time while teaching good academics. What a great place for early childhood learning! Most of the teachers are very experienced and knowledgeable and really care about your kids. The staff is excellent. Fun activities and wonderful families. My child was very happy there and learned a lot.

Posted March 23, 2009
I used to go to Shady Oak, and I thought it was a great school. Everyone is real close and the staff and teachers care. :)

Posted August 25, 2008
We love this school- naeyc accreditation Child centered- hands on learning!

Shady Oak Christian School
503 Main Street, Richmond, TX  77469
Last modified Shady Oak Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Shady Oak Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top