PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

The teachers are great with my children and they love this school!

The teachers are all very friendly here and we love the small classes available for our children.

My daughter absolutely loves the teachers and staff at Calvary Episcopal Preparatory. They treat her so well and really want what is best for her.

Calvary Episcopal Preparatory is an amazing school where the teachers genuinely care about the students and how they are progressing.

We know that choosing Calvary Episcopal School was the best decision we have ever made regarding our son's education.

Calvary Episcopal School has a great balance between education and religion. They atmosphere is wonderful and makes kids feel at home.

Calvary Episcopal School (CES) is a great school. It is a small class schools so there is almost a one on one with the teachers. I have two kids that graduated from CES, and one is in 7th graduate. It is an academically sound school and because it is small it is a better learning environment. My sophomore is at St. Agnes, Houston and the 8th grader is going to Global Studies Academy at Clemens High, Sugar Land. The teachers are great and the headmaster is the best that any school has ever had. CES is like family, everyone knows everyone. CES also has a great basketball, volleyball, football, and track team. I will score CES and A+ ranking

I absolutely LOVE this school!! When I first went to the school I was blown away with how friendly and polite everyone was, even the students! As a parent we very seldom have the opportunity to have one of the infinite decisions we make validated for us. When I spoke with other parents about why they chose Calvary for their kids they would tell me about how close knit the school is, how the older children not only look out for, but befriend the smaller children, you can ALWAYS come to ANY of the staff with a concern and they will help find a solution, and they all genuinely care about every child and want to help them succeed in any way possible! Hearing all of that I got the validation that I had made the right decision for my daughter. She is a sweet, kind, and happy kid that always has a smile on her face and a hug ready for anyone that needs one and instead of worrying about bullying or bad things happening, the atmosphere they create at the school encourages her to continue to be whatever she wants to be and exactly who she is all at the same time! God bless the wonderful staff at Calvary and the amazing values y'all help to encourage in our children!!! You are all a God send.

I would tell them that selecting Calvary for our son has been the best decision we've made the respects of his education. He loves going to school every day and has learned so much in just one year.

My son had an excellent experience here and would like to return. It's always a great sign when young children love chapel and Bible class; as a parent I love that they attend chapel more than once a week. Academics are strong and teacher morale is high. There is lower focus on test scores and higher priority on the individual student's learning (the inverse of public). Smaller class sizes are nice, and there are many enrichment opportunities. We've visited private schools with higher tuition and fewer extra offerings. Parents are actively involved in many capacities. I recommend CES to families looking for a solid private education.

Last modified Calvary Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12