Richmond, TX

Posted April 20, 2014
My Daughter's School Samuel Miles Frost Elementary is JUST FABULOUS in all ways. We love this school. The best school in Richmond - Rosenberg area. Wish Frost had extra room for 6th grade onwards. It will be heartbreaking to leave Frost next year when my daughter graduates from Fifth Grade. Awesome School, Awesome Principal, Awesome Vice-Principal and Awesome each and every staff member from the Front office, to teachers and the Fabulous custodians. Everyone at Frost is AWESOME. :)

Posted April 20, 2011
The best school in the area. Very active PTA, caring and hard working teachers, excellent activities calendar and management. Better than private schools I have known. Extra care and after school work for improvement, daily homework, science and craft exhibitions, superb maths and arts instructions. Better than Katy!

Posted December 05, 2010
Having just moved to Texas under difficult circumstances, I could not have asked for a more involved prinicipal and teacher that take the time, patience and empathy for my child. I am truly grateful and feel incredibly blessed to have landed at Frost.

Posted September 18, 2009
The teacher's at Frost are the best! It's a challenging school that keeps my kids growing in all areas.

Frost Elementary School 1

Posted December 19, 2008
If you want a mediocre education, this is the place, not good, and not bad either. The principal is not a very kind person and there is a high teacher turnover. There is a lot of parent involvement. It is one of the better schools in LCISD, but that is not saying much.

Frost Elementary School

Posted January 10, 2008
I have two boys at this school. One in kinder and one in 2nd. This is our 2nd year out here and I absolutley love it. The teachers are great along w/ the principle and PTO. There is tons of parent involvement in the school. They do not give parents a hard time for coming to help or to have lunch with your child. They love to see parents come to help with anything. Its' more like a small town atmosphere here at Frost. We came for KISD which I thought was great but LCISD is even better.

Posted October 12, 2007
This is my daughters second year and she's in the 3rd grade. My daughter struggles with focusing and staying on task; she has ADD without medication. I'm blessed to have such patient and caring teachers. Frost is all about the children and the qulity of teaching.

Posted October 10, 2007
We moved to Frost several years ago from Pecan Grove and are extremely pleased with the school as a whole. My son has had incredible teachers and has excelled from his previous school. I think that they have a great structure and both my children need that at school. He comes home almost daily and says how much he loves school! I have been more involved with volunteering this year and it is incredible the amount of people that come forward to help with the school on a day to day basis. We are so pleased with the academics as well as the specials available!

Frost Elementary School 2

Posted February 25, 2006
We are new to the district, only here about 3 months. The teacher's of my 5th grade daughter are wonderful, and truly give there all. The classes are large compared to where we are from so I worry that she may not be getting the most from the classroom academically.

Frost Elementary School 4

Posted August 04, 2005
Frost Elementary is a very good school, but I think that they tend to be too inflexible at times. Sometimes minor behavior problems are focused on so much that it affects academics. However, overall they do a good job, particularly in providing opportunities for enabling students to show their creativity. There is an extremely high level of parent involvement at Frost. My daughter went to the 5th grade at Frost, the year it opened. My son began first grade there the year it opened and completed the 5th grade there last spring.

Frost Elementary School
3306 Skinner Lane, Richmond, TX  77406
Last modified Frost Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frost Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top