Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)

George Bush High School 1

Posted September 30, 2015
MY CHILD GO TO BUSH AND SHE WAS RECENTLY ASSAULTED BY A CHILD ON THE FOOTBALL TEAM I TOOK MY CHILD TO THE HOSPITAL WHERE SHE WAS TREATED FOR HEAD INJURIES.WHY WAS KNOW STAFF AROUND TO HELP MY CHILD ? I FEEL MY CHILD SHOULD BE SAFE IN THE HANDS OF THE SCHOOL MY CHILD LIFE SHOULD NOT BE PLACED IN DANGER BECAUSE SHE WANTS AN EDUCATION.SO PARENTS PLEASE DON'T LET YOUR CHILD SAFETY BE NEGLECTED STAND UP AND SPEAK OUT

Posted November 15, 2010
My son graduated from George Bush High School and I must say that it is definitely a diamond in the rough. It is one of Fort Bend ISD's hidden jewels that you don't hear very much about. It has excellent teachers, an award winning basketball team, diverse student body and great academic credentials. The only area that I would suggest a need for improvement in is the area of parental involvement.

Posted October 13, 2009
George Bush H.S is O.K. But its not one of the best schools around. I personally would rather choose to go to Sharpstown if I had the chance. The fact that Bush makes students pay 'class dues' is unusual. Sharpstown doesn't even make the students pay for credit recovery, unlike Bush, who charges 100 dollars for a session. Its like they think everyone has money to waste...

Posted December 18, 2008
This a great school for academic and social success. Caring teachers and supportive administrators make sure the environment is ready for learning on a higher level. They even go so far as to spend extra for your student to get the tutorials they need.

George Bush High School 3

Posted September 07, 2008
I went to GBHS all four years, and i have to say it is a unique school. There are some excellent teachers who really want you to learn and be more scholarly, and of course there are other teachers who are not that great. But overall I have to say that it is a school that has hidden potential. I think that if a student really wants to get the best out of their education they would be fine at Bush with the AP program. Go Broncos!

Posted September 06, 2008
GBHS is a great school, it is really diverse and it has a lot of great teachers. I only went one year to the school and i thought it was great, we had very good track, soccer and basketball teams. The students are not all good student, it is a school with a lot of discipline and most kids show a lot of class and character. I played football and we where a small team with a lot of heart and potential thanks to our coach. Even though we never had a winning season i was always proud to play for the school as a Bronco and i always believed in the possibilities.

Posted July 29, 2008
i will be a proud senior this year at George Bush and at first i wasn't to fond of the school but now i realize our principal is trying to get us prepared for the real world she is a very strong working lady and i wouldn't ask for another principal. I really have nothing to complain about at bush except for i wish we had more school spirit everyone gives up so easily because we do not win every game but i think no matter if we win or loose you should still be proud of your school!! I am very proud to be a BRONCO!!! And Ms. Rose(principal) has really help me learn to believe in the possiblities!!!!

George Bush High School 2

Posted April 19, 2008
This is my fourth year at this school and I'd say it's way below average. Its not the worst school in the world, but it could be a lot better. Most of the teachers are good, but the students are terrible. Most of them don't want to learn so they end up skipping classes regularly. Overall, Id say if your child 'zoned' to this school...move.

Posted February 05, 2008
Mediocre school, Won't say don't go. School environment is not so good because of the people who don't want to learn. Some teachers in this school are great teachers! The principal is mediocre.

George Bush High School 4

Posted January 16, 2008
I am a freshman in GBHS. Half of the year is almost over, in two days in fact. My prior expectations on how it was going to be was way different than what I have experienced so far. Ms. Rose, is such a positive, friendly, and energetic principal. Many of the Administrators are friendly as well. The teachers are good as well although there are a few who are not that great of a teacher and some who are exceptionally excellent teachers.

6707 Farm to Market 1464, Richmond, TX  77407
Last modified George Bush High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.