Posted November 15, 2010
My son graduated from George Bush High School and I must say that it is definitely a diamond in the rough. It is one of Fort Bend ISD's hidden jewels that you don't hear very much about. It has excellent teachers, an award winning basketball team, diverse student body and great academic credentials. The only area that I would suggest a need for improvement in is the area of parental involvement.

Posted April 25, 2010

George Bush High School 2

Posted February 05, 2010

George Bush High School 0

Posted October 13, 2009
George Bush H.S is O.K. But its not one of the best schools around. I personally would rather choose to go to Sharpstown if I had the chance. The fact that Bush makes students pay 'class dues' is unusual. Sharpstown doesn't even make the students pay for credit recovery, unlike Bush, who charges 100 dollars for a session. Its like they think everyone has money to waste...

Posted January 27, 2009

Posted December 18, 2008
This a great school for academic and social success. Caring teachers and supportive administrators make sure the environment is ready for learning on a higher level. They even go so far as to spend extra for your student to get the tutorials they need.

Posted October 13, 2008

George Bush High School 3

Posted September 07, 2008
I went to GBHS all four years, and i have to say it is a unique school. There are some excellent teachers who really want you to learn and be more scholarly, and of course there are other teachers who are not that great. But overall I have to say that it is a school that has hidden potential. I think that if a student really wants to get the best out of their education they would be fine at Bush with the AP program. Go Broncos!

Posted September 06, 2008
GBHS is a great school, it is really diverse and it has a lot of great teachers. I only went one year to the school and i thought it was great, we had very good track, soccer and basketball teams. The students are not all good student, it is a school with a lot of discipline and most kids show a lot of class and character. I played football and we where a small team with a lot of heart and potential thanks to our coach. Even though we never had a winning season i was always proud to play for the school as a Bronco and i always believed in the possibilities.

George Bush High School 4

Posted August 22, 2008

George Bush High School
6707 Farm to Market 1464, Richmond, TX  77407
Last modified George Bush High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
George Bush High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top