Rio Vista, TX

Rio Vista Elementary School 4

Posted June 26, 2007
I am a parent of two children in this school. I myself, went to this school district as well. I have been a involoved parent of my children since they began. The academic programs are great. We also have energetic music teachers, and the sports are going better as well. My kids will be in the Rio Vista school district until they graduate from the high school.

Rio Vista Elementary School 5

Posted February 24, 2007
R.V.E. has been wonderful for my child. The whole staff has been most helpful to listen to any ideas I may have to help my child to learn. They have smaller classrooms, so they can work more one on one when needed. They work really well with both child and parents. What's really nice about this school is it's small enough that your child knows not only their teacher/s but the ones they will be having in years to come. I can say nothing but good things about the whole R.V.E. experiences we've had.

Rio Vista Elementary School 5

Posted March 07, 2004
Rio Vista has been a very pleasent school for my 2 kids, this school is going in the right direction. You will not be disappointed with this school.

Rio Vista Elementary School
P O Box 369, Rio Vista, TX  76093
Last modified Rio Vista Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rio Vista Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top