Bad
Good

I am a parent of two children in this school. I myself, went to this school district as well. I have been a involoved parent of my children since they began. The academic programs are great. We also have energetic music teachers, and the sports are going better as well. My kids will be in the Rio Vista school district until they graduate from the high school.

R.V.E. has been wonderful for my child. The whole staff has been most helpful to listen to any ideas I may have to help my child to learn. They have smaller classrooms, so they can work more one on one when needed. They work really well with both child and parents. What's really nice about this school is it's small enough that your child knows not only their teacher/s but the ones they will be having in years to come. I can say nothing but good things about the whole R.V.E. experiences we've had.

Last modified Rio Vista Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.