Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I have never had an issue with the teachers, there has always been great input from them towards my son and daughter and I appreciate it.

Amount of homework: Agree

My son has a healthy balance of homework. He gets things done and sometimes before he comes home. This is great for when they are involved in sports as well.

Develops character: Strongly agree

My son loves his coaches and his teachers. He always has great things to say about them and he is a great student because he loves this school.

I graduated from this high school and my son is going here this coming school year. There has been so many changes to the building, upgrades that have truly beautified the school. Also, they now offer soccer for my son to play in. We are so proud of that because now he can play for his school. GO LIONS!!

I want to say that any reviews before 2011 are irrelevant now. The school has seen so much progression with new staff and new facilities in the last few years. The athletic and band programs have progressed further every year, seeing region and even state wins. Violence has been nearly non-existent on this campus for the last few years. Counselors work endlessly to help students prepare themselves for college. I have attended been attending Castleberry since 2001 and I can ensure that there are plenty of opportunities for a student to grow.

This is a great school! I went there and my son is going there! Great teachers, great programs and still an swesome band! I haven;t seen or heard of any violence since he started there this year. But my student is in all AP classes and in the band and is a good kid. So maybe those complaining about all the violence have kids that are in trouble all the time. It is important for kids to be involved in something and that their parents are involved too.

well i just heard this chool is hounted but i dont really know if its true.

Forget about leaving a message for a return call on thier voice mail most ot the time no one will return your call. Very bad manners.

I think this is a great school. The teachers really help you learn and achieve your goals.

Last modified Castleberry High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.