Posted April 22, 2014
Lakeview is awesome! We love it here. The teachers are awesome, loving and supportive. We have three kids going through the school and they are all having a wonderful experience.

Posted August 22, 2013
My daughter is a returning student to Lakeview. Both she and I loved her Kinder teacher, very organized, personable, and able to handle all of her kids. We are looking forward to a great 1st grade year as well with a kind sweet teacher we are just getting to know. The PTA is a great way to meet new moms and lots of moms joined, and they know how to get things accomplished! Great community feeling school, with great teachers focused on helping all children.

Posted February 23, 2013
My daughter is in kindergarten at lakeview and her teacher is unbelievably responsive, caring and involved. We have been very pleased with everyone at the school so far.

Lakeview Elementary School 1

Posted September 26, 2011
I have been at Lakeview for a few years and it is very disappointing to see how it has changed. It has become a parent unfriendly environment. It is difficult to find out information about what is being taught or what is going on in the classroom or school. Having to search website after website of each teacher in a grade to find assignments that are not shared in class but are still due is discouraging to the students. I am currently looking for alternatives.

Posted November 01, 2010
My daughter finished out the last 7 weeks of Kindergarten at Lakeview last year, and is a first-grader there this year. I felt there was a lack of communication from her Kindergarten teacher last year which was disappointing, and not what we were used to at her previous school, but we LOVE her first grade teacher and the school itself! This school has lots of friendly staff that are doing everything they can to ensure a quality education as well as fun events for the kids and their families. We are here to stay!

Lakeview Elementary School 0

Posted March 24, 2010
I have had two children at Lakeview Elementary and I can tell you first hand it is an exceptional school!!! The staff and faculty along with the incredible students and parents make it such a success! It is small and everyone knows one another and looks out for every student! However, it is in Trophy Club, not Roanoke.. Lakeview Bobcats Rock!!

Posted March 05, 2010

Lakeview Elementary School 0

Posted August 28, 2008
Lakeview Elementary is an outstanding Elementary. It was voted one of the top elementary schools in the state of Texas by Texas Monthly. It was also designated as an exemplary campus by the Texas Education Agency. The school leadership is outstanding and the teachers are some of the best in Texas. Lakeview provides a save and secure environment dedicated to providing students with a premier education. I love the fact that my children get to attend Lakeview. Anybody that thinks they are not welcome are probbaly not seeking opportunities to get involved. The PTO is awesome and supports the staff and students in many different ways. We love Lakeview!

Posted May 24, 2008
This is the third elementary school that my son has been to because of moving. I can tell you that it is great. I don't agree that the PTO is cliquish. All of them are to some degree, but I don't believe that it is intentional. I am amazed at the dedication of the teachers. They have all taken extra time out of their lives for tutoring. Everyone seems very warm and welcoming.

Lakeview Elementary School 3

Posted October 17, 2007
There is nothing particularly wrong with Lakeview, however, the staff seems very cold, and the PTO very cliquish. My son is attending kindergarten this year, and I'm very dissatisfied with his teacher... she feels that the students should be more 'serious' about their work (they're five and six...) overall, his academic needs are being met, however, I don't feel that it's a very well rounded school...

Lakeview Elementary School
100 Village Trail, Roanoke, TX  76262
Last modified Lakeview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakeview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top