Bad
Good

I go to rienhardt and i love it i used to go to a privite school and i was scared to move to rienhardt because i couldnt talk about God.. But when i went i was able to do this club called Girls For God and i got to learn more about God.. I love rienhardt i hope yall try it out someday u will love it

We moved to Rockwall because of the schools and moved to the Lakeshore neighborhood because of Reinhardt. We couldn't be any happier!

My girls both attended this school and it seemed every year they had a first time teacher with no experience. I was not that fond of the principal she always looked mad. We now attend lovejoy isd and love it totally different. Everyone there has a smile on their face. Although the school was ok I loved Mrs baker and Mrs Blair were wonderful teachers.

We were so afraid to put our son in a public school after being in private school for so long. When we met the principals and spoke with the teachers at Reinhardt we knew it was right. We only wish we would have done this sooner. Reinhardt is an awesome school and has a great staff. We are so blessed to have found this hidden treasure in Rockwall! Reinhardt's principal and a vice principal are seldom in their offices, they're in the halls, outside during drop off and pick up, they're in the lunchroom, classrooms, they are always at all the activities, and they are always available. While they demand everyone to follow the rules and govern themselves accordingly, they make it easy to do so. They make going to school and learning fun and the children love them.

Each of our 3 children have attended Reinhardt and have had excellent experiences. The teaching staff is dedicated and caring.

This was our first year at the school and I had a kinderg., and 2 3rd grade daughters enrolled. We had a child with a disability who improved greatly. My two daughters also improved. I agree with all of the positive reviews listed and would highly recommend this school. The teachers and staff were wonderful and very loving to my children. Can't say enough positive things about Reinhardt elem. It is true also about the strict discipline in the school but I think that is a positive. The school is very organized and the communication with teachers is great. I also like it that the school is not big and my kids were not in portable classroom buildings. It is very much a family atmosphere where everyone knows everyone by name.

I couldn't be more pleased with this school. From the principal down to the lunch ladies! My son has completly enjoyed school this year and I am just amazed at how much he has learned. His teacher Mrs. Fowler is a very kind person and a fantastic teacher. I am hoping my youngest son will be lucky enough to have her for his KG teacher also!

Kindergarten did not adequately prepare for first grade. Excellant first grade teachers. More meetings with parents needed. Scheduled meetings.

Last modified Virginia Reinhardt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.