Bad
Good

We enrolled our child in Jan 2014 and have to say this has been the worst school I have ever seen. Constant racial discrimination with no leader ship from the Vice Principals. Constant bullying with no action taken. When asked to have meetings about the situation going on we were treated with disrespect and hostility and yelling and false accusations. We are local business owners and feel very ashamed to have to send our children there. In the process of getting legal counsel to help us.

My son loves all his teachers and has done very well in the past 2 years. School does weight heavy on the football side of things, but most Texas schools do. 8th grade Robotics was a disappointment with no leadership. But overall I am very happy with my son's acheivements these past two years. My son wishes that Rockwall had a better hockey program.

My daughter is a new student at Williams MS. She has been bullied, harrased, and the office does not nothing to make sure it stops. They say they will, then they dont. They have treated her like she is the one in the wrong instead of handling the children who are the problem. The communication is non existent between the teachers and parents. I feel bullying has gotten out of hand, and it needs to be addressed. When children at yelling obscenities and throwing things at other children and nothing is done, then don't get angry when the parent has to stand up for their child.

I am a teacher at this school and have had 2 students go through this school. It is a fantastic place to work and was a wonderful place for both of my children. I see this school from the inside and the outside. It truly is a remarkable place. The gifted students get challenge, the reluctant learners get encouragement. What more could you want??? I love working here. We really do care about educating students! :)

Wow....this is the whole package! If you want a school that outshines all others, Williams MS is it! They put parents at ease and students first with high academic standards, strong character building, and lots of sports and extra-curricular activities. The staff and teachers are knowledgeable, supportive, and make you feel like part of a family community.

one word ''amazing!' i love my school!!

This school has got to be one of the finest in North Texas without a doubt. Teachers, administrators and staff are always working to help students succeed! Rockwall ISD should be very proud of this campus and what it offers students, parents and the community!

This is a topnotch school. The teachers really care and keep in touch concerning student progress. Communication with parents is great! My son was in football and I was impressed by the lengths that the coaches went to to allow all boys who wanted to play to be able to play. The same could be said about all girls being able to be cheerleaders if they chose. It's nice for the kids to be able to do something that they may be perceive as 'cool' at such an awkward age. I like that all kids can participate if they want. I was very impressed by the kids as well. They worked hard and it showed.

My child attends this school and the level of instruction and the quality of the education far exceeds state standards. Teachers take a proactive stance in educating students and I believe the many successes celebrated by both present and former students is a testament to the incredible foundation that students receive in this school.

Last modified J W Williams Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.