Bad
Good

My boys have gone to Nebbie for a couple years now. Since we moved to Rockwall, I've been nervous every year about whether or not we will get a good teacher. I've come to realize that they're all GREAT teachers. We love it!!

The Area is great.. But the Parents here seem to have a complex that "if your kid is different than my kid we will talk about you and exclude and our kids will do the same." Also My daughter was bullied often, and when I confronted the staff about it they stated oh, well, we'll get something done. And it kept going on. My child was pushed to be in a special class as well because her teacher decided that instead of teaching her the correct and wrong ways of writing letters, they thought she was dyslexic. With this "special" class it actually caused her to get behind in her regular work due to her not being in her regular class. Later the next year they decided she was doing so much better they didn't believe she was dyslexic. *most* of the staff at Nebbie is great. But there are teachers there that are pretty much Parent run. If they are on PTA be prepared for special treatment. I love the neighborhood, and the classes are small, I think that a little more effort of the attention during recess and watching the kids actually play and make sure that students are not belittling or hurting anyone needs to be addressed.

My oldest son started Kindergarten at Nebbie just this year and in 9 short weeks has learned so much. I am so impressed with the Nebbie staff and their learning curriculum. Thank you, Nebbie!

New to school and teachers and staff are wonderful. They really care about the children and their welfare. Great school!!!!!

Top notch education! Kindergartern is learning power point presentations and 1st grade is authoring their first hard bound book! Impressive!!

My kids absolutely love going to school at Nebbie. Every year we are just so pleased at the teachers our chidren have and how much they care for our children and their education.

The faculty and staff are the best! The kids feel loved and special and they get a great education too. Parents feel welcome in the school.

My children have had the best experiences at Nebbie. The teachers really care about each student and their progress. The parents are very involved and the kids love Nebbie!

It has a great principal who cares very much for her students!

Nebbie kids have the most spirit I have ever seen in an elementary school. Our network of children are realy going to make the future shine. Nebbie ROCKS!

Last modified Nebbie Williams Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.