Posted May 01, 2015
As a student at Heritage Christian Academy, I felt that I received the best education that was available. My parents sacrificed to give me a Christian, college-preparatory education and I have been grateful for it every day. There were ups and downs during my time at the school, but the teachers and staff always stuck through it with me. After graduating from HCA, I excelled and graduated from a major university, and I give a lot of the credit to how well I was prepared during my time at Heritage. This school became a second home to me, and I still have great relationships with fellow students, teachers and staff after I left. As a student that lived it, I would recommend checking it out if you are interested in private christian education.

Posted April 26, 2015
Bullying is not addressed as physical and emotional bullying thrives while teachers choose to not address issues at the child's expense. A bullying prevention program is not in place and when students reach out for help their cries fall on deaf ears as their told not to "tattle." There is not enough hands on engaging activities in coordination with the abeka worksheets that are used.

Posted December 15, 2014
This school does not follow Christian values not do they put kids first. I would not recommend this school to anyone. It a joke for a school that you pay good money for.

Heritage Christian Academy 3

Posted December 03, 2014
Very political and who you know type school. Very willing to overlook certain kids when it comes to drugs or alcohol . As a parent felt this would be taken care of but still seems to go on in the school. Just look at students social media and you can see.

Posted May 10, 2014
Heritage Christian Academy has been one of the biggest blessings in my children's and families life's.

Posted August 19, 2013
amazing! i have loved being there. the best school i have ever been to. i would recommend to everybody. the learning lab is great for kids with different learning leagues. why have public school when you have the best school in town1

Posted June 25, 2013
Heritage Christian Academy has been an oasis-in-the-desert for my daughter. We enrolled her four years ago due to bullying in the public school. She has found many friends, found her niche in drama, and has blossomed in the last four years due to being in a safe and nurturing environment. The teachers are top-notch and care about the students. The academics are above public school and continue to go higher each year. The math and science initiative for the high school has certainly raised the bar in this area. The Christian atmosphere cannot be beat! The school strives to keep the costs low and it is a blessing. Whatever the cost, it is 100% worth every penny! I am glad my daughter has had a chance to make wonderful high school memories. This school is growing rapidly every year. The new high school/middle school building is beautiful and well-equipped. The elementary building will be remodeled/updated next. The headmaster is an amazing leader and all staff are excellent in their field. This is the best school within 100 mile radius in my opinion.

Heritage Christian Academy 4

Posted February 07, 2013
I attend HCA and disagree with the user below. (doesn't even seem real since nobody left over Christmas break this year:) but that's besides the point) Heritage is a great school, and while the academics are worse than majority of public schools, the Christian environment is wonderful, and the students are nice for the most part.

Posted December 22, 2012
I was a student at HCA for four years and i left because i was bullied and i told the teachers but they didnt do anything for me.. I was blamed for things that i didnt do and They always belived the person that was bulling me and i have had enough of HCA... They also give more attention to the teachers kids and help them more then the other kids that dont have a parent working there

Posted October 25, 2012
My child was a student here for 4 years. I feel the academics are sub par. Also, the administration doesn't address bullying as aggressively as they should. Seems to be a separate set of rules/code of conduct for kids...showing favoritism to children of staff and those who are financially generous to the school.

Heritage Christian Academy
1408 South Goliad Street, Rockwall, TX  75087
Last modified Heritage Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Heritage Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top