Rockwall, TX
Before care: Yes

Posted December 15, 2014
This school does not follow Christian values not do they put kids first. I would not recommend this school to anyone. It a joke for a school that you pay good money for.

Heritage Christian Academy 3

Posted December 03, 2014
Very political and who you know type school. Very willing to overlook certain kids when it comes to drugs or alcohol . As a parent felt this would be taken care of but still seems to go on in the school. Just look at students social media and you can see.

Posted May 10, 2014
Heritage Christian Academy has been one of the biggest blessings in my children's and families life's.

Posted June 25, 2013
Heritage Christian Academy has been an oasis-in-the-desert for my daughter. We enrolled her four years ago due to bullying in the public school. She has found many friends, found her niche in drama, and has blossomed in the last four years due to being in a safe and nurturing environment. The teachers are top-notch and care about the students. The academics are above public school and continue to go higher each year. The math and science initiative for the high school has certainly raised the bar in this area. The Christian atmosphere cannot be beat! The school strives to keep the costs low and it is a blessing. Whatever the cost, it is 100% worth every penny! I am glad my daughter has had a chance to make wonderful high school memories. This school is growing rapidly every year. The new high school/middle school building is beautiful and well-equipped. The elementary building will be remodeled/updated next. The headmaster is an amazing leader and all staff are excellent in their field. This is the best school within 100 mile radius in my opinion.

Heritage Christian Academy 4

Posted February 07, 2013
I attend HCA and disagree with the user below. (doesn't even seem real since nobody left over Christmas break this year:) but that's besides the point) Heritage is a great school, and while the academics are worse than majority of public schools, the Christian environment is wonderful, and the students are nice for the most part.

Posted December 22, 2012
I was a student at HCA for four years and i left because i was bullied and i told the teachers but they didnt do anything for me.. I was blamed for things that i didnt do and They always belived the person that was bulling me and i have had enough of HCA... They also give more attention to the teachers kids and help them more then the other kids that dont have a parent working there

Posted October 25, 2012
My child was a student here for 4 years. I feel the academics are sub par. Also, the administration doesn't address bullying as aggressively as they should. Seems to be a separate set of rules/code of conduct for kids...showing favoritism to children of staff and those who are financially generous to the school.

Posted July 31, 2011
My son has attended HCA for 6 years! He is now entering 8th grade. Each year we have the same discussion of him staying at Heritage or enrolling in public school. Each year I get the same response which is: "I love HCA!" The many reasons are; small class rooms which allows your student to get some extra attention he or she may need. Unlike public school. Challenging and stimulating curriculum that follows Biblical values and supports Biblical truths,unlike public school. The opportunity to play every sport available, football,baseball,basketball and more. Unlike public school where you must meet a certain criteria to play. The best part about Heritage is knowing each morning I drop my child off at school that he will be encouraged to be the best he can be guided by Biblical truths and values! Looking forward to another year!

Posted July 28, 2011
I am a proud parent of a 6th grader at HCA, our family loves the school and we feel very blessed that she gets to attend such a great school!! She has loved going to school everyday since K-4, the staff is awesome, from the Head Master, to the Principals, to the the Teachers! There is a loving Christian environment that allows the students to grow both spiritually and academically. There are also many activities to choose from, sports, band, praise team, cheer, scream team and dance team!! I would recommend HCA to anyone looking for the BEST Christian Collage Preparatory education possible!

Posted July 27, 2011
I am a teacher at HCA and it has been the most rewarding job I have ever had. After leaving the public school system, I entered HCA with skepticism only to be delighted with the staff and students. HCA gives the staff encouragement, prayer and guidance. The students have the benefits of learning in a Christian environment from teachers who love their job. HCA educators do not teach the TAKS test every day, but are able to teach all the TEKS with all the learning styles of the students and at their pace. HCA is a loving, enriching environment that practices Christian values.

Heritage Christian Academy
1408 South Goliad Street, Rockwall, TX  75087
Last modified Heritage Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Heritage Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top