Bad
Good

Horrible is the main word to describe this school. The teachers are horrible. One teacher told my daughter's best friend "my opinion of you is very low.", I thought one of my teachers were bad! Not impressed! The coordination between school and parents is not good and it is not just my daughter either because she is a neat freak. Some of the teachers do just not like their job either. My daughter will come home and tell me what the teachers say like " I cannot wait until Summer." or " I can't wait until you all are in the next grade." or "You all are just horrible." I will not miss this school when she eventually goes to the middle school in a couple of years.

I have been lucky enough to teach here for 6 years. I am constantly amazed at the love and support of leadership and staff. We have amazing PTA and parent involvement. I love how we all come together to work for the good of the students, academic or otherwise. My children attended here and i couldnt be more pleased.

My son has attended Pullen Elementary school for five years and has had a wonderful experience. The teachers and administration could not be nicer or more proffessional in their approach to education. This school has a lot of parent involvement which is also a plus. I can't imagine a private school that could fulfill my son's educational needs better.

Fantastic school. Teachers really do care. They e-mail us when our child is going to have a test or major project, and our e-mails were almost always responded to the same day, EVEN on the weekends! Don't want my kids anywhere else.

I was a student there in k-4. although i hated it when i went there, i now miss it. i liked the principal, the teachers, the students, even the food was good (thats an accomplishment that many school dont have). i would go back there in a heartbeat! i loved this school.

Last modified Dorothy Smith Pullen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.