Grace Hartman Elementary School 2

Posted August 20, 2014
This district could not care less about their students or teachers. As a former teacher and student of this district I highly recommend you look elsewhere for your child's education.

Posted November 11, 2013
We moved to this side of Rockwall so our children could attend Hartman. They started their kinder years and are currently in 4th and 5th grade. The administration, teachers and staff are all excellant and they maintain that excellance by continuing their education...bringing new ideas into the classrooms..not just reguritating the same material year after year. I am shocked to see a couple of negative postings here. Come on! A friend of mine pays nearly 15k annually for her child's private elementary education, and she is always commenting our how lucky my kids are to be receiving this standard of education in the public setting. One of the many remarkable things about this school is the parent involvement. And the teacher dedication...they are willing to provide additional support, both before and after school to be certain the children understand the concepts...not just make the required standardized test score. I can't say enough great things about this school...a school where they know your child by name...thank you Hartman!!

Posted August 27, 2013
I have had two sons that have attended Grace Hartman. One for all six years and the other started in first grade. They are staffed by a group of very caring, dedicated, and professional teachers and administrators. They work hard to educate their students and also to teach them to serve others to make the world a better place.

Posted October 31, 2012
We love Grace Hartman!! This is our 3rd year there and my kids are still happy to be part of this wonderful school. Parental involvement and teacher quality are great.

Posted December 16, 2011
This is our 2nd year at Grace Hatman and I can not say enough about our experience. My son has challenges that were recognized and diagnosed by this attentive and caring staff! I am so grateful that we moved into such an amazing school district. I also have to add that our PTA does a great job, communication is spot on and they allow you to be as involved as much or as little as you want.

Posted May 31, 2011
This was the best school. The teachers are so genuine and caring. The office staff was great. WE LOVE MRS. BATES! She was the best teacher ever!

Posted January 25, 2011
I went to Grace Hartman for 2 years and I wouldn't have changed it for the world itself. I had the most wonderful experience and would like to thank everybody there!

Grace Hartman Elementary School 2

Posted October 23, 2009
This is my 3rd year at Grace Hartman and I am truly disappointed. The communication has been very poor all 3 years and the teachers do not follow the district wide curriculum guide. The teachers are not personable and overall unhelpful. I have never seen the principal although the assistant principal is very friendly and can be seen daily actively helping students.

Posted August 10, 2008

Posted November 06, 2007
I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this school. It runs itself with the wonderful staff, great teachers, great students and involved parents. I have never had a problem with a teacher in five years. My third child started school this year and my oldest is at the high school now. The teachers have all been great, experienced ones as well as the first year teachers. I feel like the administration hires good quality teachers for this school. We are very happy and love our school!

Grace Hartman Elementary School
1325 Petaluma Drive, Rockwall, TX  75087
(972) 772-2080
Last modified Grace Hartman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grace Hartman Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews.