Posted January 25, 2013
My son has made a 180 degree turn around since kindergarten, he is now in 2nd grade. The teachers really seem to care about the kids. I am glad we moved him. Nothing but positive experiences since!

Posted September 04, 2008

Posted September 20, 2006
I can't say enough good things about this school. The school is small enough that the kids know everyone and are expected to behave and use their manners. They receive lot's of individual attention and are pushed to excel in all things. Curricular and extracurricular. What an awesome group of people.

Rogers Elementary School 4

Posted February 06, 2006
I love Rogers Elementary. The teachers for the most part are great. The students receive alot of individual attention due to the 'small town' atmosphere. I wouldn't send my kids anywhere else!

Posted January 03, 2006

Posted April 28, 2004
We moved our kids from a small private school to Rogers Elementary because it had more to offer (GT, AR, ect) with a little bit of trepidation. We were concerned they wouldn't get as much teacher attention. It turned out we had nothing to worry about. The teachers are very concerned about their students and the principal and vice principal are very involved with the kids and always make time to talk to parents. Even the cafeteria ladies are friendly. My kids are doing better in school now and we are so glad we made the move!

Rogers Elementary School
1 Eagle Drive, Rogers, TX  76569
Last modified Rogers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rogers Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.