Rogers Middle School 1

Posted September 12, 2014
Rogers High School has changed with each new principal Mr Chapel was the best principal they had I have had three children that graduated from this school and one I pulled out of this school last year because she was bullied and the staff is too close to certain ones in the community this interferes with them being fair when something like this comes up not to mention personal information from my daughters records was released to residents that had no right to my fourth child will not .

Posted March 18, 2008
This is the best school I've ever been to. I will never forget it. It's a challenging school filled with education and tons of fun. As a student, I highly recommend it.

Posted December 08, 2007
its a safe well taught scool

Posted October 08, 2004

Posted October 25, 2003

Rogers Middle School
1 Eagle Drive, Rogers, TX  76569
Last modified Rogers Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rogers Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top