Rosenberg, TX

Travis Elementary School 5

Posted May 29, 2007
Travis is a great school. My daughters both enjoy the school and teachers. The teachers are wonderful and you can tell they enjoy their jobs. We had some problems at the beginning with the cafeteria staff at the beginning but all was well. If I had any negative to say about this school is that the principal failed to responses to my emails. I attempted to get involve with the PTA and attended two meetings where I wrote my information to be contacted but no one ever contacted me.

Travis Elementary School 2

Posted June 20, 2005

Travis Elementary School
2700 Avenue K, Rosenberg, TX  77471
Last modified Travis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Travis Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top