Rosenberg, TX

Posted December 19, 2013
I LOVE TAYLOR RAY!!!!!! Mr. Perez should be awarded Principal of the Year again. The teachers should be named Teachers of the Year they are so amazing. The entire staff is amazing. The curriculum is top notch they care about their students education so much. They offer before and after school tutoring. I love how we are In constant communication with the teachers. I just wish they would use the text Remind 101 services as other school a do. NO COMPLAINTS FROM THIS PARENT I LOVE TAYLOR RAY. I also wish more parents would sign up for PRO as there is only one parent which I feel bad for her.

Posted August 03, 2013
perfect School, respectful students!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE TAYLOR RAY WILL BE THIS FOREVER. I WENT THERE BACK IN 1998.

Posted April 23, 2012
Love this school. My kids have been going to Ray sice pre k. Teachers are great.

Taylor Ray Elementary School
2611 Rosenberg Street, Rosenberg, TX  77471
Last modified Taylor Ray Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Taylor Ray Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top