Posted April 01, 2014
There has been huge positive change this year at Voigt. The new administration has made a huge difference. The teachers are caring and try many ways to get parents and students involved in their students learning. They have homework help in the mornings, computer lab avaiable for students in mornings, and many teachers work with students after school. I wish more parents would get involved and show their students their education matters.

Posted September 17, 2013
Voigt I hate that Mrs. Nementsky & Mrs. Lunkin are gone... They were an Awesome team...I feel that because we have such A strong language barrier at this school...We don't get the communication We need from our teachers...I have had 3 children in this school and looking at Scores I want to transfer them out...If it wasn't for Mrs. Chavez, Mrs. Lieffort (retired last year), Mr. Hassell, Mr. Pratt (gone from this school) I wouldn't have kept my kids here this long...I love the nurse Mrs. Pat & lunch room lady Mrs. Patty...The kids still need to learn...Scores to low for me!!!

Xenia Voigt Elementary School 2

Posted April 11, 2013
We have struggled with this school since the beginning. My son almost never is in trouble for behaviors, and is above grade level in many areas, yet the teachers seem to only focus on telling me the negatives. I've had to push for a more positive aproach. We had to change teachers at the beginning of the year, due to the intensity of the teacher's negative attitude. Their dual language program is very new, and is not being done right, yet. The classes should be 50% Spanish speakers, but, instead they are almost entirely Spanish speakers. I have yet to see any sort of clubs going on, and parent involvment is very low. Of course, due to No Child Left Behind and the fact that they have failed their tests twice, many parents who are involved, transfered their kids. Communication between administration and parents is definitly lacking. It's like pulling teeth to get any information. The teacher's are all stressed out about trying to get the kids onto grade level so that they don't fail the test, again, and that's all that they can concentrate on right now. The priniciple was removed mid-year, and communication has improved slightly.

Xenia Voigt Elementary School 5

Posted November 08, 2011
I love this school!!! Teachers are amazing and go above and beyond! special thanks to Mrs. Katie (Le), Mrs. Chavez, and Mrs. Hamlin!!!

Xenia Voigt Elementary School 1

Posted April 13, 2010

Posted January 22, 2008
Voigt Elementary is a good school with great teachers. Although I agree there are some better than others they have one thing in common-the love of the kids. The administration is struggling this year and is apparent in the lack of communication to the parents and teachers however the PTA has been great last year and this year and is really keeping the school together - hats of to the PTA Board for all of the hardwork and dedication they give to the school, kids and parents.

Posted January 17, 2008
Some teachers are better than others. With two children in this school we saw much different results. One had a very involved teacher (Mrs. Chavez), which paid off in that child's grades. Other child had a somewhat disconnected teacher, poor parent/teacher communication and little interest in challenging child's potentials. Through all of that, the second child still kept up a B average with the help of us the parents actually teachng her what she wasn't learnng in school. Hence, little was learned in that grade. On the other hand, administrative office was wonderful! They would go out of their way to accommodate children's needs. All in all, a good school!

Posted October 30, 2007

Posted April 03, 2006
The teachers work very hard to meet the needs of each student. Parental involvement isn't as strong as it could be.

Posted February 22, 2006
Good school, Tachers are nice and friendly. Help kids in understanding...

Xenia Voigt Elementary School
1201 Cushing Drive, Round Rock, TX  78664
Last modified Xenia Voigt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Xenia Voigt Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top