Posted September 20, 2014
I can't say enough great things about this school. My two kids enjoy going there, the teachers are top notch and the leadership is wonderful. It's a very diverse campus that prides itself in excellence. The pta does a great deal to help support the school. My son is in a technology class this year and has really excelled with the new high tech pilot classroom.

Posted February 18, 2014
Great school! Everyone is so friendly and my daughter just loves going to school everyday thanks to her amazing teacher, Mrs. Wilson!

Posted November 12, 2013
My family has been here many years and we love this school! My children have left BCE very prepared for middle school. The staff is friendly and the teachers are amazing.

Posted November 12, 2013
I have had three children at Brushy Creek and have a wonderful expierence with all of them. The teachers are outstanding and care about the individule need of each of their students!

Posted November 12, 2013
We just recently moved here from out of state. Although Texas is a little over board with all the vacination shots neede, my experience enrolling my children at Brushy Creek has been very positive. We look forward to a great year and years to come!

Posted September 17, 2013
There are several negative comments about this school. I agree with the comments about the principal. I have never found him to be open to parent input. However, the teachers were awesome. My son was blessed to have the best teachers from Kindergarten through 5th grade. He was encouraged and challenged to always do his best. Brushy Creek also better prepared my son for Middle School. Whereas other students struggled their 6th grade year at Cedar Valley, students who went to Brushy Creek were better prepared academically and socially.

Posted August 12, 2013
Moved my only son to this school a year back and we have been very pleased with the school so far. My son loves his teacher and I really like her too. We are really happy to have same teacher this year as well. The staff and principal are extremely nice. Excellent school with great environment. Though one reviewer complained about 'catering foreigner', I am extremely happy that we never felt being in foreign or treated as foreigners. Loved the way kids get to learn about diverse cultures. Parent involvement is very high. We love our school.

Posted August 09, 2013
My family has had an absolutely GREAT experience at Brushy Creek Elementary. Very warm and dedicated teachers, each with their own unique personalities and styles that have worked really well for my kids. The community of families is very friendly and open. I've been able to volunteer quite a bit at the school to get to know many of the staff and know this is the perfect fit for us (our kids will be at this school through 2023 and I couldn't be happier). Highly recommended!

Brushy Creek Elementary School 3

Posted May 21, 2012
After having my children in this school for a few years now, I feel that I know enough to give a valid opinion. I have read some of the other reviews and I have to agree with many of the positive and the negative ones. I think the school has SOME great teachers, but many not as great and a few that maybe shouldn't be teaching anymore. Teachers need to be more aware that there are children who may not be in TAG but are ahead of the group as well and therefore need to be challenged and not pulled back. Some teacher are simply over-rated, rude and not open to any comments or opinions that are not of great praise or agreement. Administration leaves a lot to be desired, except for a couple of people. I think they forget who they are working for. Principal is a good polititian... eager to "hear" what you have to say, but not willing to change things for good. Some teachers seem to be loaded with all the "trouble" kids and then not offered sufficient support, that is just unfair and wrong.

Posted May 08, 2011
My family loves Brushy Creek! The teachers are amazing and are willing to go the extra mile if my children need extra help or need to be challenged. Our population is diverse and everyone brings something different which makes Brushy Creek very unique. The administration, PTA, and teachers all work together to make Brushy Creek a great school.

Brushy Creek Elementary School
3800 Stonebridge Drive, Round Rock, TX  78681
Last modified Brushy Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brushy Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews.