Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

How can they teach these things if they don't do them their selves? Integrity is the most important thing for a person to have. I havent met one person at this school that has it.

It's one issue after another with this school. I asked to be present during questioning the my child after being hit in the face by another student. I was completely ignored.

With two kids at BCE. I am very pleased with our choice. We considered private and charter school options, but the environment at BCE seems to be the most caring, open and respectful. I like our new principal, and parental involvement is not just welcome, but appreciated. It's a pleasure to see the kids helping each other and everyone treating each other well.

I cannot say enough great things about this school. We came from Great Oaks where my kids were very unhappy. Brushy Creek doesn't teach to the test like Great Oaks does and my kids are less stressed and happy to go to school. The teachers are wonderful and you can tell they really love the kids. My kids are really learning and not just doing busywork. We are so thankful to be attending Brushy Creek Elementary now!!

I can't say enough great things about this school. My two kids enjoy going there, the teachers are top notch and the leadership is wonderful. It's a very diverse campus that prides itself in excellence. The pta does a great deal to help support the school. My son is in a technology class this year and has really excelled with the new high tech pilot classroom.

Great school! Everyone is so friendly and my daughter just loves going to school everyday thanks to her amazing teacher, Mrs. Wilson!

My family has been here many years and we love this school! My children have left BCE very prepared for middle school. The staff is friendly and the teachers are amazing.

I have had three children at Brushy Creek and have a wonderful expierence with all of them. The teachers are outstanding and care about the individule need of each of their students!

We just recently moved here from out of state. Although Texas is a little over board with all the vacination shots neede, my experience enrolling my children at Brushy Creek has been very positive. We look forward to a great year and years to come!

There are several negative comments about this school. I agree with the comments about the principal. I have never found him to be open to parent input. However, the teachers were awesome. My son was blessed to have the best teachers from Kindergarten through 5th grade. He was encouraged and challenged to always do his best. Brushy Creek also better prepared my son for Middle School. Whereas other students struggled their 6th grade year at Cedar Valley, students who went to Brushy Creek were better prepared academically and socially.

Last modified Brushy Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.