Bad
Good

Caldwell Heights is a great school with GREAT teachers. I have two kids there now (4th and 1st grade) and the 2 years they have been there the teachers have been good fits and worked well with my kids as well as me and my husband to meet their needs. I just wish there was more parent/guardian involvement with PTA and after school activities.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Both my kids understands the importance of being honest, fair and having integrity...this is instilled in the kids at the IB school. I even learn from them some of the times!

We've had both our kids at this school for the last 3 years and couldn't be happier. All of the teachers they've had so far have been excellent and parent-teacher communication is great. I just wish more parents would become actively involved in the PTA. After all it's our kids future we are talking about here and helping the teachers help our children truly benefits everyone.

we have been blessed with the attention that the teacher gives to each student, my son attended kindergarden with ms, johnston and loved every single day of it!!

My son attends Kindergarten at this school and he loves it. It was overwhelming to him at first since it is much bigger than his pre-K school. However, his teacher is excellent and he is learning alot in her class. He truly loves his school. I have also been very pleased to see all of the parental involvement at this school. It's a great school.

My granddaughter is in Kindergarten here and at each of my visits to this school, I have been impressed by how polite and well behaved the children are. As a former educator, I feel that this school has an environment that is conducive to learning as well as developing life skills.

Everyone at this schoool has been fantastic--

Last modified Caldwell Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.