Round Rock, TX

Caldwell Heights Elementary School 4

Posted August 04, 2010
We've had both our kids at this school for the last 3 years and couldn't be happier. All of the teachers they've had so far have been excellent and parent-teacher communication is great. I just wish more parents would become actively involved in the PTA. After all it's our kids future we are talking about here and helping the teachers help our children truly benefits everyone.

Posted May 20, 2010
we have been blessed with the attention that the teacher gives to each student, my son attended kindergarden with ms, johnston and loved every single day of it!!

Posted January 22, 2010
My son attends Kindergarten at this school and he loves it. It was overwhelming to him at first since it is much bigger than his pre-K school. However, his teacher is excellent and he is learning alot in her class. He truly loves his school. I have also been very pleased to see all of the parental involvement at this school. It's a great school.

Caldwell Heights Elementary School

Posted December 18, 2008
My granddaughter is in Kindergarten here and at each of my visits to this school, I have been impressed by how polite and well behaved the children are. As a former educator, I feel that this school has an environment that is conducive to learning as well as developing life skills.

Posted November 30, 2006
Everyone at this schoool has been fantastic--

Posted January 21, 2005
It's a great school. My son has been enrolled in Caldwell Heights for two years. He is in the third grade and his teacher is Ms. Villa,she is a wonderful teacher. She goes above and beyond her call of duty.

Caldwell Heights Elementary School
4010 Eagles Nest Street, Round Rock, TX  78665
Last modified Caldwell Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Caldwell Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top