Union Hill Elementary School 2

Posted February 18, 2014
This school has changed for the worst since the previous principal left. The new leadership and many of the newer teachers don't seem to care about academics or student progress. They seem oblivious or just apathetic to the fact that Union Hill has regressed immensely under this new leadership. I deeply regret not transferring my child elsewhere prior to the start of the school year.

Posted January 09, 2014
We love the staff at Union Hill Elementary. They are excited about learning and they are ever present before and after school. The principal, teachers, and PTA do a great job of involving family in the school. This is the second school district we have experienced, and this school is an excellent example of how a campus should be run!

Union Hill Elementary School 1

Posted October 15, 2013
union hill is a disgusting campus. The staff is rude and a majority of the instruction comes from movies.

Posted May 29, 2013
What a refreshing change of pace the new administrative team has brought to UHE. In their second year they have turned around staff morale and increased parent support. My family is blessed to be a part of this community. World class educators that love our students and have a passion for education. Thank you UHE staff for always giving 100% and pushing our kids to be all that we know they can be.

Union Hill Elementary School 2

Posted March 25, 2013
I have become very disappointed with the way the school has gone downhill in the last two years. It has a lot to do with the administration. Very unprofessional. I is sad to see that when new schools open up and the staff and teachers move on, that they are replaced by sub standard staff and tons of 1st year teachers. This used to be a fantastic school, but times they do change. Find somewhere else to go.

Union Hill Elementary School 1

Posted February 15, 2013
Rude and retaliatory staff. Some of the staff here retaliates against children with maltreatment when there is a conflict with the parent. A very negative and unprofessional environment.

Posted January 22, 2013
This school has been good to our family. Our son started with their Pre-K program and is currently in first grade. His teachers have been just amazing. The principal is super nice. I even stole her dedicated spot once for a few minutes (not my proudest moment) but she was very professional about it. I stopped by the talk to the assistant principal about my son's attendance and a letter received. As usual, she was at the front of the office and quickly discussed the attendance situation with me. If your child has any disabilities at all, this is probably one of the best schools in RRISD to take him/her. Just a great school with great teachers and staff.

Posted November 19, 2010
This school is incredible. My son has been attending here for the past 4 yrs and absolutely everyone there is wonderful. Everyone is so eager to work with him through any obstacles he has. We have been in the special education program for the past 2 yrs and w/ a speech therapist the past 4. All the special ed people are wonderful. Each yr I go in thinking the new teacher can't be as great as the year before and I'm proved wrong each and every time. The principal is fantastic. She is always available to talk to me and answer any questions I have and help my son in anyway possible. We may have to leave due to boundary issues next yr and I'm so sad to leave. If you are looking for an exceptional elem. school, this is it. Exemplary indeed - not just in TEA ratings but in the staff too!

Union Hill Elementary School 4

Posted June 16, 2008
I would say that this school is doing very well in acedemics. My daughter started the school year testing at 33 in reading by the spring taks test she made a 92. All of her teachers and support staff have worked very hard with her.

Union Hill Elementary School 0

Posted April 04, 2008
Very good school. I am very impressed with the teachers. They take a very active role in challenging my child. Office staff is friendly and helpful. Could use a little more parent involvment, but other than that awesome.

Union Hill Elementary School
1511 Gulf Way, Round Rock, TX  78665
Last modified Union Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Union Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.