Rockwall Christian Academy 1

Posted September 18, 2014
I was disappointed sending my child to this school. Very few classes for upper classmen to choose from. Not enough students for sports. Total lack of communication between staff and myself. Gossip, cell phones, Twitter, snapchat, were make problems in the classroom. School was great in the past, but I'm afraid its days are numbered. After reading the must recent reviews it appears the school staff is trying to do damage control. My child learned to be leary of people delaying themselves as Christians, due to the VERY unchristlike behavior exhibited by leaders.

Posted August 06, 2014
This is the greatest school. Teachers are awesome. My little boy loves it here. He has learned so much in the four years he has attended. I love that it is Christian, but also offers the highest form of education.

Posted July 03, 2014
RCA is an exemplary elementary christian school! We have been in partnership with RCA concerning our children's education since 2007. Our second child just completed pre-school and loved it! The teachers are patient, understanding, loving and know how to adjust with each child as they transition into the school setting. I would recommend RCA any day! My children learned invaluable christian principles and developed a solid educational foundation that will enable future success. To Ms. Zakem and all the staff, hats off! Excellent work!!!

Posted June 19, 2014
I love RCA. My life and my children's life would not be the same without this school due to the influence that RCA has had on us. No church is perfect, no public school is perfect, and no Christian school is perfect. The biggest positive feedback I could give, because it's hard to narrow it down to one thing, is the influence on a person's soul as you attend RCA. A person can be educated to the top degree, and lose it all due to character. People that I know from RCA have been positively influenced and greatly impacted by the education and the soul care. One of my children will go off to college in the fall, and because of RCA, my child will have the knowledge they need. But more importantly, my child will have the emotional ability to deal with life and the things that will come against our children. God bless RCA! I'm so happy that RCA will not be a charter school next year. I pray that RCA will continue on until Jesus returns! ha ha !!

Posted June 19, 2014
I'm so thankful for a Christian School where the Word of God is taught, and where there is superior academic excellence in the teachers & staff! If you are looking for a great elementary or high school, I would recommend you check out RCA! I pray that RCA continues to thrive for many many years to come in Jesus Name!

Posted June 19, 2014
I've been out of RCA for several years, but the impact that RCA had on me has been profound. The relationships that I made have been friendships that have made a deep impression on my life. I'm now in college and I will always keep in touch with the girls and guys that I went to school with at RCA. I had to leave and attend another school in another city prior to graduating, and I was nervous about passing all the state testing. I passed everything the first time in every subject. RCA prepared me for the future and I'm so thankful. Mostly I'm thankful for the friendships that are for a life. If you are thinking about going to RCA, please give it a try, because you won't be the same after the experiences there.

Posted June 18, 2014
RCA Elem is the Christian and Educational environment you are looking for! As a former school teacher, I can tell you from first hand experience that your children will thrive in this setting. My son began attending RCA in kindergarten-2 weeks after a very traumatic event in our lives. The teachers and the staff absolutely surrounded him in prayer and love. And that is what you sense immediately when you walk in this building-the Holy Spirit-alive/thriving. As you get to know the staff and faculty-this is reinforced daily. Ms. Jeanne Zakem-Principal has an open door policy and holds monthly parent meetings. All of the teachers are gentle, yet firm in classroom discipline-not degrading or damaging the students' spirits as I have witnessed in other schools in the area. In addition, the Christian disciplines we so want as parents in this current world-are exercised and encouraged hourly-morality, memorization of scripture, the fruits of the Holy Spirit. The Education my son is getting is top-notched. He gets pushed to set higher goals in areas he needs improvement and ALL of the teachers communicate clearly and regularly with parents. There is no perfect school, but this is close!

Posted June 17, 2014
Another great year in elementary completed! Thank you to Mrs. Zakem and all the faculty for a great academic and discipling program. My son is a better student and has matured spiritually in unexpected ways! He loves summer, but I predict it won't be long before he wants to be back at school with all his friends. We will see our RCA family in the fall!

Posted June 17, 2014
My daughter has attended Rockwall Christian Academy for several years. We have been extremely happy with the elementary school. RCA has a safe, nurturing environment with a wonderful family atmosphere. RCA definitely has a caring staff and a challenging curriculum that is preparing our daughter for her future, and helping her grow in her Christian walk. The school has great communication between teachers and staff. Also, the school offers voice and piano lessons on campus which is a big plus. My daughter loves to go to school because learning is so much fun at RCA!

Posted June 17, 2014
I taught in public school for years then had a distinct call into Christian education...I have never looked back. Not only do I get to teach students in creative, higher level ways, but I am privileged to disciple them as well. Watching students succeed academically while seeing them grow in their relationship with Christ is one of the most satisfying experiences of my life. My daughter graduated from RCA in 2007, and she and her husband will have their children - my grandchildren - in Christian schools. My son can't imagine going to school anywhere else and will be a 2018 RCA graduate! My family and I will be forever thankful for the impact Christian education, namely, RCA has had on our lives.

Rockwall Christian Academy
6005 Dalrock Road, Rowlett, TX  75088
Last modified Rockwall Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Rockwall Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top