Bad
Good

My daughter is just wrapping up her first year of school at Liberty Grove (Kindergarten). She adores her teacher and classmates. It's nice to see her excited about school every day! Ms. Lewis is a fantastic teacher and if your child is assigned to her class be prepared for a real treat!! Her classroom is amazing and her methodology really reaches the kids and the quality of education is excellent. I'm confident my child is prepared for the years ahead and has a great head start thanks to her teacher's diligence and amazing lesson planning. Staff is always friendly and courteous all across the campus. All in all, a great school across the board! We are looking forward to many more wonderful years at Liberty Grove!

The ppcd program is the best! Mrs patsy and mrs Laurie and mrs Paula are amazing. Love that my son is always excited to go to school. And they are so sweet and loving! My son loves mrs patsy !

Our third child just started at Liberty Grove this past August. We have been very pleased with the quality of education our children have, are receiving.

This review is for the PPCD program at Liberty Grove. I cannot say enough good things about this program. The teacher, Ms. Patsy, is nurturing and has a genuine concern for all of the children, as do the class aides and the school nurse. I really feel that we work together as a team to help my daughter achieve her best. They do well communicating important information to me about my daughter and her progress.

My daugter just started her third yr at Liberty Grove. Our experience with Liberty Grove has been very good. Quality of education is excellent.

I believe that a previous poster was mistaken about this school's PPCD program (preschool for children with disabilities). The head teacher's name is not Mrs. Gayken. In fact, the head teacher (Mrs. Lewis) and one of her aides in the PPCD program here have been at Liberty Grove since it opened in 2006. They have been very creative and professional in working with my son. Many thanks to them, as well as to the speech and occupational therapists. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Liberty Grove to other potential students and their families.

In my opinion the PPCD program is lacking. The senior teacher is Mrs. Gayken. In my opinion this teacher is lackadaisical about her teaching. More than once she explained to me this was not the job she wanted. (She is teaching Pre-K and wanted to teach young adult.) I pulled my child from the school.

Last year we had a terrific year. Mrs. Bergstrom was the best teacher. Cares about each kid. Also Mrs. Holt, and Mrs Pick were good. 4th Grade is good for the students here.

This school is nothing but great! The teachers and staff really care about the students.

My child has attended Liberty Grove since the second half of second grade adn his teachers and all school employees made him feel very welcome. He is in the third grade and absolutly loves his teacher Ms. Luna and this school

Last modified Liberty Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.